• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hallowed_

hallowed_

local stupid
Jun 7, 2023
I have to die by August. Honestly I've looked at my options and I really can only hang myself. I'm not to familiar with the "scientific" aspects of that kind of death but I really am just worried abt SI and my chances of surviving this. The only real surface that I can hung something from is a ventilator that is just a little bit loose. This really worries me because the idea of surviving and possibly ending up having to explain or just ending up in psychic ward terrifies me. I don't have any more options tho, so what I'm asking how reliable this method if I'm relying on a wonky ventilator, a "strong" fabric rope and a high enough surface to at least better my chances of breaking my neck since I'd hope to not deal with SI if I don't break my neck or fall unconscious quickly enough. Correct me if I made any mistakes even typing this whole message makes me anxious lol

helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
If the ventilator could easily break, I don't think it's a good idea :/

Reactions: Okokaykay and hallowed_
hallowed_

hallowed_

local stupid
Jun 7, 2023
If the ventilator could easily break, I don't think it's a good idea :/
I'm not too sure on how strong the ventilator actually is but I'll try and find an actual strong surface to hang the rope from

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is there any way you you could hang something with a comparable weight to your own weight from the ventilator and see if it will hold?

Reactions: hallowed_
alrondlondo

alrondlondo

Jun 5, 2023
I do not advise. This is a terrible option, I saw such people who survived. Now they wear a scar on their neck from a noose. Well, it's pretty painful and painful.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This plan is probably not gonna work well, Hanging itself (especially full suspension hanging) is very effective when it's done right.

If you intend to break your neck, you'd need a certain height to fall down, using a hangman knot, like it is used and done in executions.

hallowed_

hallowed_

local stupid
Jun 7, 2023
Is there any way you you could hang something with a comparable weight to your own weight from the ventilator and see if it will hold?
I could try though idk where I can find something that weights exactly 106 pounds

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I could try though idk where I can find something that weights exactly 106 pounds
Why don't you tie a rope there, then grab it with your hands, pull yourself up and start swing around a bit. When it's strong enough it will hold you and when it's weak it will come down. As easy as that.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and hallowed_
hallowed_

hallowed_

local stupid
Jun 7, 2023
Why don't you tie a rope there, then grab it with your hands, pull yourself up and start swing around a bit. When it's strong enough it will hold you and when it's weak it will come down. As easy as that.
I'll definitely try that and if it doesn't hold I can probably find another surface and try my weight on it again to make sure it doesn't come down. Thanks for the advice dude
I'll definitely try that and if it doesn't hold I can probably find another surface and try my weight on it again to make sure it doesn't come down. Thanks for the advice dude
didn't work, the ventilator almost came loose meaning it can't hold my weight so I should probably find another surface to hang the rope from. The only other Surface that I can potentially hang something from is an "air conduct" that goes through the wall between my door and the living room that I can prob unscrew and hang the rope from. It's pretty high up so it should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori