I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
thing that keeps me going is my lack of balls to go ahead and ctb .... Coning in this forum helps a lot though.

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and justanotherday
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
What keeps me going now is that I can resume drinking coffee, it doesn't seem to irritate my stomach ulcer. COFFEE! Never take it for granted! It actually calms me down.

Reactions: Skathon
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Food, sex, friendship, YouTube videos, gym, stimulant medication, weed, Starbucks, reading, that's about it at this time lol!

Oct 12, 2019
tbh i have no idea really I'm too scared to do anything to myself bc of the repercussions like getting my phone confisticated and getting the police called on me. I don't want to know how people will think of me after that if i fail but I Distract myself with music and daydreaming.

A

amg73

Sep 25, 2019
I just exist. I don't live a happy life.

Reactions: justanotherday, Skathon and Mloureiro
Lifetimepunishment

Lifetimepunishment

Feb 18, 2019
My mom would be sad. I am a burden though. it's a dilemma

Reactions: sammii and Skathon
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Right now I think the main things that are keeping me alive are feeling bad about not wanting to hurt my family and the fact that I really want to see Barry Season 3, that sounds ridiculous but I really love that show and they ended it on a crazy cliffhanger :pfff: might ctb after that, we'll see..

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Food, sex, friendship, YouTube videos, gym, stimulant medication, weed, Starbucks, reading, that's about it at this time lol!
Netflix, Prime Amazon, gym, some substances, coffee and sleeping as long as I possibly can was my only coping skill from botching an impulsive attempt. I'm tired of netflix, can't focus on watching, struggle to get to the gym, thank f..g gd for coffee which I live on, and am running out of prescription sleep meds so am getting my hands on anything I can that will work to sleep...

The therapist and psychiatrist has been shit lately and they were the only actual healthy thing keeping me alive so I'm constantly fighting the urge to CTB or non-fatally OD for a few days. I never know how I am gonna get through the day. I'm so tired of doing this. So f..g tired. I hate it.

Reactions: sammii and Final Escape
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
My mom would be sad. I am a burden though. it's a dilemma
Same. My family would be really sad but I feel like they'd be better off in the long run. I'm 28 years old, I still live at home, and I can't work rn. If I did ctb it would save them money and a lot of stress.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment and Skathon
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Fear and sheer bloody minded determination. Not doing myself any favors though.

Reactions: Sweet emotion
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I have no friggin clue. I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. I've had it for 14 years. I should have died a long time ago. I honestly don't know what keeps me going. It isn't hope and I have nothing in my life that gives me happiness. So I honestly have no idea.
Right now I'm trying for my family mostly my mother, but the darkness can be so debilitating at times that I can't think of nothing but suicide. I feel like I've already reached my limit each day, but my laziness, survival instinct and the doubts on my method are keeping me distracted until I go to sleep, then rinse and repeat each day. Though my reasoning for living for my family is dangling by a thread at this point. I wish there were more reasons than this, I'm just sorry you're in this position too. Hugs to you.
I can relate to you. I think my mom keeps me going. I don't want to leave her alone. She's the only person in my life besides my grandfather that I would take a bullet for. My dad died 11 years ago and I'm an only child so I don't want to leave her alone.
Fear and sheer bloody minded determination. Not doing myself any favors though.
It's natural. I'm scared too. Anyone would be. I'm scared it's not going to work. I wouldn't be able to deal with that.
Same. My family would be really sad but I feel like they'd be better off in the long run. I'm 28 years old, I still live at home, and I can't work rn. If I did ctb it would save them money and a lot of stress.
My mom cares for me because I have something called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and it's painful. People kill themselves all the time from it. Sometimes I feel like a burden too. I'm 34 and I feel like this loser freak of nature because my mother has to care for me. She shouldn't have to do this anymore. But believe me I don't think you dying would make your parents happy. I don't think they're thinking about money when it comes to you CTB. If you want to private message me and tell me what's going on feel free.

Last edited: