• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I didn't know this thread existed. I am very glad to have found it, as it answered a few questions I had about this method. This forum has a few really nice gems.
Yeah except I still think it's a really hard method to pull off...I mean we've seen over almost two years since then how many people can't get partial to work for them. But man you're lucky if you can.
Hmm...so I just took a cheap canvas/fabric belt and put it around my neck and tightened with my hands and quickly could feel a weird drowsy sensation. I wouldn't say it was close to blacking out or anything but definitely was feeling something. I don't think I'd rely on this to ctb but it might be a nice way to make yourself pass out while going into a different method.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale