• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I despise myself. I am paranoid. And I am in so much pain. (edit: because some people might perceived me as dumb one of them is my former crush) The clinic wants me to take a bus earlier which is so bad for my mental health. I despise myself for wanting to be seen as super smart. While I am just a shallow fraud. I was so stupid at my self-help group. My former crush must think I am stupid as fuck. But I told them people I am very unstable currently. They know I suffered from psychosis and that I am currently paranoid. Maybe I did not sound as stupid as I fear. It is probably overthinking. I hope so. She has a longterm boyfriend anyway.

In the bus I talked with the e-girl from the clinic. I just found out she is also a student at my university. She only speaks English. Usually my English is pretty good. But recently I am so anxious that I am just a complete fuck up. She was surprised that I am a student. I assume because my English was so bad the last time we talked. But today I was way better. We had a pretty good conversation. She is Asian and is always on her phone. This is why I call her e-girl. There is also another Asian woman in the clinic and in my mind I consider them to be very suicidal which is just a stupid stereotype. I asked the e-girl why she actually is in a clinic and which mental illness she has. She told me she has none but that she was tired and that's the reason she is there. I could not fully believe that. The clinic I am in is conceptualized for emergency cases. I cannot believe she was just tired and that's it. Maybe that's paranoid maybe she meant she was tired of life (?) and wanted to allude to that.

We had a pretty good talk. We agreed psychiatrists are pill-pushers, that the clinic is not that helpful, that's funny how much money the German insurances pay for our mental health. I joked about that how useless this is in my case. And that they should give the half amount of it to me as a direct check instead. An old dude in the bus gave me a pretty evil look when I explained that.

The e-girl looks pretty good. However, I am quite sure she is not interested in me. We had some similar takes on the psychiatry and money. I will fuck it up anyway. But I am surprised that she is well educated. The first time I wanted to speak with her about China she responded she is not interested in such things. I saw her scrolling through social media literally all the time. Even during lunch. I wish I could find a gf but my paranoid mind always ruins it.

So here is my coping skill to cope with extreme self-loathing. I post a summy of my day in this forum. The day most often consists of different forms of severe psychological torture. And then I am fantasizing in my head how relieving it would be to off myself. However, after the vent the pressure to actually go through with it is less.

m4rius

m4rius

Dec 23, 2022
I cope by relying on hope, by daydreaming that my solutions will fix my problems and consequently my self-loathing. Nothing else works for me.

I wish the best for you.

A

aeternum2

May 6, 2024
I used to SH (covered in scars from head to toe basically). 0/10 would not recommend.

Nowadays, i don't really cope with it. I just don't SH anymore.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I don't have a good answer re: self-loathing. The closest I can get is to be kinder in your evaluation of others and in-turn evaluate yourself logically, even if you don't believe it. For years now, when I think "I'm such a piece of shit," I then try to correct myself with something like "no, you are a flawed person but you have some good qualities and you don't kill people or anything like that." I've never been able to make my brain actually accept the correction, but it's helped keep the self-hatred more stable.

I think a lot of the guys on here have been in that type of situation with the girl, with her not being interested and the phone and all, but I'm not going to make assumptions. I just hope you're able to make a good connection even if not a gf.