• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I know some of you are going to say I'm still young, but I literally wasted my youth to mental illnesses. I am 28 years old, female, going to be 29 in february.
All the things I was passionate about (mostly sports) is just too late to do now. I'll never be successful in them, because you have to start in childhood in order to achieve something.
My physical health is bad, I have lyme disease and now my joints are in pain. I have no energy because of the depression, no matter how healthy I eat, I'm always always always super extra tired.
I've never experienced such things that a normal young person do. I've never had any friends, no relationships, nothing.
I was against being a relationship, but nowadays I am just craving to have that connection with someone.
I've never been to any kind of parties or just hanging out with friends, just N O T H I N G.
I only have a part time job that I hate. My life is nothing, I am nothing.
I feel like there's no way I can be happy because the things that would bring me happiness are long gone. I am also autistic, so it's not easy for me to even go outside and talk to people. Everything is awful and extremely hard. I am almost 30 and my life means nothing. How can I cope with this, I simply cannot let go of the past and all the wasted years of my childhood and my youth. I can't stop being jealous of those who are young and successful. Please guys help me with this, it hurts so much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Heartaches, lizzywizzy09, Unknown21 and 16 others
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i know nothing can undo my past so i undo my future by destroying my present - i don't want to save myself only to suffer for it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Heartaches, LoiteringClouds, esistzeit and 2 others
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
i know nothing can undo my past so i undo my future by destroying my present - i don't want to save myself only to suffer for it.
You actually said it perfectly.

Reactions: AbsurdAbyss
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I really relate to the feeling of both wasted years and lost possible futures. I'm 46, but I don't feel that you're ever too young to feel that way. I'm also autistic, but came to understand that later in life. It's so hard to look back and see how things could have been. There's a special pain in feeling that the futures you hope for are lost due to missteps or the nature of your life.

I feel it's important to remember that all of our lives are shaped differently. Culture and society present a standard we're all supposed to be and strive for, but the fact is that most don't fit that "norm". We all experience the world differently. I hope that in the time you have here you're able to find small places of comfort. I'm sorry your suffering in this way. 🫂💖

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dr18, Heartaches, Unknown21 and 6 others
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I really relate to the feeling of both wasted years and lost possible futures. I'm 46, but I don't feel that you're ever too young to feel that way. I'm also autistic, but came to understand that later in life. It's so hard to look back and see how things could have been. There's a special pain in feeling that the futures you hope for are lost due to missteps or the nature of your life.

I feel it's important to remember that all of our lives are shaped differently. Culture and society present a standard we're all supposed to be and strive for, but the fact is that most don't fit that "norm". We all experience the world differently. I hope that in the time you have here you're able to find small places of comfort. I'm sorry your suffering in this way. 🫂💖
Thank you for your reply, honestly. 🥺 I feel like I am just soooo alone, and knowing that there's someone out there who understands damn well what i'm talking about is giving me a tiny bit of comfort.
Honestly I don't really understand myself. Because I know for a fact that probably 70% of the population is living in hell, and I still can't stop obsessing over the rest, who have it all. I honestly have no idea what is wrong with me, I am the biggest empath in the world but I just can't stop being jealous as fuck. To the point where it's distracting me from my daily activities, and it makes me extremely suicidal. I feel like I can throw my whole life in the trash now. Being almost 30 without a career, without any friends, without my first kiss, without any tools to move forward... It is too late and it hurts like hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and _AllCatsAreGrey_
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
Upon death I will return to the age of 5 and I'll be able to do everything perfectly this time around.

This timeline was one to break my face and learn lessons. These lessons will aid me in living the happiest life in an alternative timeline.

That's what I tell myself...

Reactions: lawlietsph and CantDoIt
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
Upon death I will return to the age of 5 and I'll be able to do everything perfectly this time around.

This timeline was one to break my face and learn lessons. These lessons will aid me in living the happiest life in an alternative timeline.

Good point, I wish I could believe in anything at all. Now I'm just scared the next life will be even worse.
I wouldn't mind not existing at all. To never think a single thought again - sounds like piece to me.

C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024

This is how I feel. I can't believe how utterly I messed up. There are literally no examples I can think of where I made the correct decision lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, pthnrdnojvsc and esistzeit
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I tell myself that it'll be over soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Unknown21, lawlietsph and 1 other person
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Student
Jun 15, 2024
It is really hard to cope with. And although you can never make up that time, I actually can relate to the sports bit. As a kid, I was too shy to ever do team sports. But now as an adult I found some adult sport leagues and I have joined them and have found a lot of joy in playing these sports as an adult. I do wish I started younger, but I can't change the past. All I can do now is to keep trying and keep practicing now to get better at sports.

Maybe you can find an adult sports league where you live too? I recognize that it is very hard to put yourself out there, but if you could find one kind person to show you the ropes, then you are in. At least that's what happened for me. And thankfully as an adult playing sports, I find the pressure of being the best lessened a lot compared to the attitudes around sports while in school.

Reactions: lawlietsph
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
It is really hard to cope with. And although you can never make up that time, I actually can relate to the sports bit. As a kid, I was too shy to ever do team sports. But now as an adult I found some adult sport leagues and I have joined them and have found a lot of joy in playing these sports as an adult. I do wish I started younger, but I can't change the past. All I can do now is to keep trying and keep practicing now to get better at sports.

Maybe you can find an adult sports league where you live too? I recognize that it is very hard to put yourself out there, but if you could find one kind person to show you the ropes, then you are in. At least that's what happened for me. And thankfully as an adult playing sports, I find the pressure of being the best lessened a lot compared to the attitudes around sports while in school.
Yeah, I feel like this would be the right thing to do. Unfortunately there's always something that gets in my way tho.
So what I really want is to play tennis. The problem is that I have a really bad vision, my glasses are almost 10years old, I barely see with them. I don't have the money to buy a new one, or to get contact lenses. I don't see shit, and on top of that my glasses are always falling off even if I make the slightest movement. 😞 I live in Europe, glasses are expensive af in my country :(

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I know some of you are going to say I'm still young, but I literally wasted my youth to mental illnesses. I am 28 years old, female, going to be 29 in february.
All the things I was passionate about (mostly sports) is just too late to do now. I'll never be successful in them, because you have to start in childhood in order to achieve something.
My physical health is bad, I have lyme disease and now my joints are in pain. I have no energy because of the depression, no matter how healthy I eat, I'm always always always super extra tired.
I've never experienced such things that a normal young person do. I've never had any friends, no relationships, nothing.
I was against being a relationship, but nowadays I am just craving to have that connection with someone.
I've never been to any kind of parties or just hanging out with friends, just N O T H I N G.
I only have a part time job that I hate. My life is nothing, I am nothing.
I feel like there's no way I can be happy because the things that would bring me happiness are long gone. I am also autistic, so it's not easy for me to even go outside and talk to people. Everything is awful and extremely hard. I am almost 30 and my life means nothing. How can I cope with this, I simply cannot let go of the past and all the wasted years of my childhood and my youth. I can't stop being jealous of those who are young and successful. Please guys help me with this, it hurts so much.
I can relate to that, I feel old even though I will be 22 next November but I feel like I missed out on so much, life hasn't given me anything. When I see people younger than me who are successful, I feel sorry for myself and feel like I should be dead already. It hurts. Life is so unfair in every way. Someone like me should never have been born.