• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
90% of us were just thrown into this world, just to stress about money and survival from Monday to Friday for almost 70 years straight (since average retirement is around 65 years old), and then afterwards just get old, sick, and die after all this effort

The first 20 years of life, even if it was just school, we were still preparing ourselves Monday to Friday to learn different skills, simply so we can start working full-time right away, once we are out of school

We live in a world where there is always a limit of how good things can ever get, but absolutely no limits to how bad things can potentially get

The odds are always stacked against us. Like honestly, for real, how can so many people in this world not be suicidal or depressed??

Unless you are the 10% that have some luck and were born into a good life, or was able to somehow fight your way into success at a reasonable young age, so you can at least still have many decades left to enjoy the rewards...... for the rest of the people, how can most of them not go crazy????

It's really not a run ride for most people. Its sick how we need to keep stressing about money and survival, at the very first moment we wake up, from Monday to Friday... for 50 to 70 years of our lives, when honestly thats pretty much the amount of years most of us will only live for anyways

This is absolute ridiculous. How can this not be seen as torture, and absolute hell???

Whatever good there is in life, simply doesn't make up for the amount of bad there is. In life, its pretty much 80-90% bad, and maybe 10-20% good. In that case, what true value does that small amount of "good" really hold?? Its simply not worth it in the end

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: mtoro998, NumbItAll, Hunter2005 and 25 others
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
We are simply cattle. The rich need an abundant supply of poor people to live their lavish lifestyles.

Reactions: Hunter2005, jolow1, UmbraDweller and 11 others
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i have the same thoughts. i don't understand how so many people do it.

Reactions: jolow1, worthIess, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
Yep, very well put.

That why also prefer shutting myself in and not go out and feel good things, because the bad times are even worse when you know what joy and contentment feels like. It's like an addiction, I can't stop thinking about having a good time when I am in a situation where it is not possible (like working a shit job, not able to eat what I want, not enough money for a hobby or activity).

It's easier to exist if I don't think about how good life could be. And avoiding the good times makes me forget how it feels like and the bad times become more tolerable. My suicidality is at its peak after a good day, knowing that the next days will be miserable again

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveSong, pthnrdnojvsc, DefinitelyReady and 5 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't understand it either. People supporting the system is equivalent to a chicken supporting KFC. People call us insane for not wanting to slave away for decades yet I think that they're the true insane people for being okay with being cattle for the rich. I hate humanity so much and how they force all of us to live when we don't want to. I want to kill myself to prevent myself from pointlessly suffering for decades via society

Reactions: cymbaline23, chewychocolate, divinemistress36 and 7 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I don't understand it either. People supporting the system is equivalent to a chicken supporting KFC. People call us insane for not wanting to slave away for decades yet I think that they're the true insane people for being okay with being cattle for the rich. I hate humanity so much and how they force all of us to live when we don't want to. I want to kill myself to prevent myself from pointlessly suffering for decades via society
Exactly. And they make it seem like we are the weird and crazy ones

I wish all of us on this site can just have our own private island, and form our own community on there. Of course everything will be less advanced, but at least much more simple and happier. Probably in some ways can live like children again (matured version) and never feel like we have to grow up

As long as there is shelter, food, and basic necessities, then we're good. Kind of like people that live in far away villages in the mountains, away from the big cities. They just create their own farm and little private communities. After doing basic chores everyday, everybody just chills and relax together like family

Instead of regular society, where we need to follow like a hundred different rules, stressed 24/7, just to be trapped in this artificial environment for decades, forced to care about 90% of things that honestly have absolutely nothing to do with us, nor do we even have interest in

• Hugs
Reactions: jolow1, DepressedDude, divinemistress36 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
What disgusts me is how humans actually choose to procreate even know existence was completely meaningless and unnecessary anyway, I see no point and value in being burdened with something so futile and dreadful as human existence. I'd never want to exist, having the ability to exist is just pointless suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer.

• Aww..
Reactions: mtoro998, DepressedDude, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Omg! I have been saying this for years but it rings different when you're older. This is one of the reasons why I have no desire to live till 40 hell not even till possibly next year, and im 37 now. Who wants to work all their life and not even be guaranteed to benefit from retirement and when great things happen they don't last forever? Hell with this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: mtoro998, pthnrdnojvsc, divinemistress36 and 2 others
shweepwomp

shweepwomp

a firearm to my mouth would b cute >///<
Apr 19, 2024
ignorance is bliss for them, they are too ignorant to notice anything really shitty in this world, and if they do they'll team up and collectively shit on it.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: DepressedDude, pthnrdnojvsc, divinemistress36 and 2 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Omg! I have been saying this for years but it rings different when you're older. This is one of the reasons why I have no desire to live till 40 hell not even till possibly next year, and im 37 now. Who wants to work all their life and not even be guaranteed to benefit from retirement and when great things happen they don't last forever? Hell with this world.
Its torture to think about how there's still many decades left just to slave away in this hell. Every single day just in constant survival mode, being a slave to money. Where is our soul??? It is non-existent

With inflation and things getting increasingly expensive, more and more people are starting to work 2 jobs just to afford basic living

Just one job is enough to make someone go crazy. To add a second job, just to afford basic bills, and it's not even to get rich or further ahead in life. All this hassle just for basic survival

This is absolute ridiculous. We're all just forced and trapped to be stuck here, slaving away until we reach our grave. And even at that final point, even our fucking "grave" still cost money

If you want a funeral, a coffin, and a proper spot at the graveyard, you better make sure your credit card doesn't decline when the payment is due..... nothing is free in this world

People really need to stop having kids

Reactions: Hunter2005, DepressedDude, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
"People supporting the system is equivalent to a chicken supporting KFC."
🤣😂🤣😅

• Yay!
Reactions: Hunter2005 and divinemistress36
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
Yeah I agree, especially with humans nature and capitalism meaning that to thrive in this world is to exploit others. Its a sick and twisted world, makes me feel like im living in one of those dystopian novels fantasy. People don't care about one another, they only care about $$$. The wealth only care about breaking record profits, even when they know that they cant possibly spend all that wealth in their lifetime. They know damn well that if we all just care a little bit more about each other, be more understanding, so many of the world's problems will be lifted, but they do not care.

To me, this world is a cage. Many people don't see the bars of the cage until they bump into them whilst trying to escape containment. Its a shame really.

I'm only in college but the thought of slaving myself away for years after graduation makes me wanna throw everything away

I want to get into creative pursuits, but I know that if I cant make money out of it, it might as well be wasted efforts.

The damn world is on fire and people pretend to care, yet continue with their polluting BS. They continue to churn out mass amount of CO2, oil companies continue to halt any advancements to green energy for profits, tech companies are constantly deceiving people with their A.I. bull (I study tech in college, the things we call A.I. are not actually A.I., they're simply more sophisticated autocorrect programs). Things that makes us humans such as art and personality is being washed away and automated.

Recently, I had an episode of nostalgia. I wondered why I wanted to be a kid again. As I dived deeper, I learnt that I wanted to be a kid again because I was worry-free. No bills, no work, just play and have fun. Do things because they are fun, not because there is an objective I have to complete. I hate this world and I hate how people supports it. I hate the stupid corporate atmosphere that forces you to shut down every part that makes you humans. I hate society that wants everyone to be a monolith. I want outta here.

Maybe North Sentinel Island doesn't sound that bad now... at least these people don't gotta live in polluted cities and hear some idiot revving their cars every 5 mins.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Exactly. And they make it seem like we are the weird and crazy ones

I wish all of us on this site can just have our own private island, and form our own community on there. Of course everything will be less advanced, but at least much more simple and happier. Probably in some ways can live like children again (matured version) and never feel like we have to grow up

As long as there is shelter, food, and basic necessities, then we're good. Kind of like people that live in far away villages in the mountains, away from the big cities. They just create their own farm and little private communities. After doing basic chores everyday, everybody just chills and relax together like family

Instead of regular society, where we need to follow like a hundred different rules, stressed 24/7, just to be trapped in this artificial environment for decades, forced to care about 90% of things that honestly have absolutely nothing to do with us, nor do we even have interest in
Yeahhhh, I do not wish to join Lord of the Flies, become one of Peter Pan's "Lost Boys," or be in The Beach movie on an island even if Leo DiCaprio was there... Does not sound much better than this hell.
Plus I need electricity and plumbing... so unless you're providing laced kool-aid, I no R.S.V.P.
No offense✌

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: trappedinthislife, divinemistress36, lizzywizzy09 and 1 other person
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
Yeahhhh, I do not wish to join Lord of the Flies, become one of Peter Pan's "Lost Boys," or be in The Beach movie on an island even if Leo DiCaprio was there... Does not sound much better than this hell.
Plus I need electricity and plumbing... so unless you're providing laced kool-aid, I no R.S.V.P.
No offense✌
No I agree, the idea seems good on paper but without a governing system that functions, things will plunge into chaos.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
No I agree, the idea seems good on paper but without a governing system that functions, things will plunge into chaos.
The owner of this forum will be the governor. It's private island / community for members of this site only :wink:

Reactions: divinemistress36
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
90% of us were just thrown into this world, just to stress about money and survival from Monday to Friday for almost 70 years straight (since average retirement is around 65 years old), and then afterwards just get old, sick, and die after all this effort

The first 20 years of life, even if it was just school, we were still preparing ourselves Monday to Friday to learn different skills, simply so we can start working full-time right away, once we are out of school

We live in a world where there is always a limit of how good things can ever get, but absolutely no limits to how bad things can potentially get

The odds are always stacked against us. Like honestly, for real, how can so many people in this world not be suicidal or depressed??

Unless you are the 10% that have some luck and were born into a good life, or was able to somehow fight your way into success at a reasonable young age, so you can at least still have many decades left to enjoy the rewards...... for the rest of the people, how can most of them not go crazy????

It's really not a run ride for most people. Its sick how we need to keep stressing about money and survival, at the very first moment we wake up, from Monday to Friday... for 50 to 70 years of our lives, when honestly thats pretty much the amount of years most of us will only live for anyways

This is absolute ridiculous. How can this not be seen as torture, and absolute hell???

Whatever good there is in life, simply doesn't make up for the amount of bad there is. In life, its pretty much 80-90% bad, and maybe 10-20% good. In that case, what true value does that small amount of "good" really hold?? Its simply not worth it in the end
Most people are blind optimists. They are living for some imagined tomorrow rather than what they currently endure.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Vicolo cieco
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Dissociation and even then I'm still losing my mind

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Just a mix of "this is how things have always been" and "as long as it's not me in a bad situation it doesn't bother me" is how it seems most people don't go crazy from all the horrible possibilities of life

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Vicolo cieco
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
It's a temporary aberration. The world has been around a lot longer than the current oppressive human so-called civilization, and will be around a lot longer after civilization either falls forever under the weight of its own insatiably cruel appetites, or else evolves by necessity into something less monstrously inhuman. And there are other worlds.

Most people, including all those who pass themselves off as perfectly sane and functioning civilized citizens, are already completely batshit crazy, psychotic and disconnected from reality, at least for most of the time if not all of it. Evidently it would appear that is still an improvement on the still crazier and more psychotic past.

Reactions: divinemistress36
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
People do go crazy, it's why we have drugs, religion, mass entertainment and other forms of escapism.

Reactions: sanction and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Theres a lot of crazy people it just seems most are able to function with their insanity

Reactions: sanction