• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
It's a tough question. I'm sadly one who believes that time doesn't run linearly, ie the events in our life don't happen in the way we perceive them. I worry therefore that one would still be able to feel pain through suicide, because that events is not necessarily the last in your life.

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
I don't think anything is after, at least that's what I pray for. I find the idea of heaven terrifying, well, at least having to go there for eternity. In reality I think the best possible outcome would be for there to be a heaven. I can see that all my friends and family are there or going there, and they can be happy for eternity, but I want that to be a choice because I'd rather not exist or have any living mind of consciousness after my death. I just want to stop being.