• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jellymomo

jellymomo

if beauty is in the inside i wanna see my bones
Sep 30, 2023
i was wondering how i can press against my carotid arteries without interfering with my jugulars. im practicing compressing the two pulses on my neck, assuming its the carotid arteries, with socks filled with rice but it's not making me feel dizzy. should i face the socks horizontally (it covers the sides of my neck) or vertically (it touches my jawline). please this is urgent, if u dont know the answer pls still boost !!❤️

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Mauve87
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
This is a copy&paste of my reply to another thread, but hope this helps.

The bulging head sensation comes from having pressure on the jugular veins instead of carotid artery. The only advice i can really give is that maybe try to position the point of pressure little bit closer more to the center of the throat/neck.
As the carotid artiers, and more specifically, the biggest veins of the carotid arteries are more to closer to your trachea, than the sides of your neck.

pghok6H4K1K-z6Dp5SEzyw_b.png

This picture shows it quite well, note that the carotid arteries are also kinda in "front" of the jugular veins.
The red is carotic and the blue is jugular.

Just my 2 cents, hope you get it working!

Last edited:
Reactions: jellymomo, Bacon and Baseball and Mauve87
Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
It's obvious but be careful with practicing.
Loss of conciousness can happen out of nowhere. Make sure nothing is strangling you when you're unconscious unless you 100% want to die

Reactions: jellymomo
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Perhaps you can also find useful infos here:

Reactions: jellymomo