• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I want to make it easier for my parents when find my body to minimize trauma

UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

The one who almost got away
Feb 14, 2023
If possible, maybe find a location where other people would find you first, it may be less traumatic for your parents. However, if you're adamant about your parents finding you, it'll be difficult to minimize any trauma you may cause so I got nothing

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Some people consider using a hotel to CTB and put up signs to alert the staff to call the police- so it doesn't traumatise them either. Are you considering going at home then? I mean- you could put up signs but chances are, I imagine they would ignore them. I would- if I saw that a loved one was trying to kill themselves, I think panic would make me go in.

Really though- it's hard. I imagine suicides are hard to cope with. We can leave letters. We can make sure all our affairs are in order. We can prepare the area by laying down plastic to hopefully reduce the clean up but really- there's only so much we can do I think to limit the impact.