• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Astralyra333

Astralyra333

Apr 1, 2022
im tired of living im tired of researching and im tired of trying to find pdf docs and trying to figure this out, i just want to go, i just want to go peacefully, i know it's a huge shot in the dark but i live in western canada. and if any one knows a pill or a method that is available in that area please let me know

on the other hand if someone lives close to BC or AB and is looking for a partner/also has a method feel free to lmk

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, eternalflame, SpaceCadet and 1 other person
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Well i think you have 3 options: hanging, sodum nitrite and jumping.

Reactions: Astralyra333 and shrek34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think if I knew the answer, I would already be gone. Suicide is very difficult after all. I am also tired of living. The fear of failure is what holds me back. I know that it can be unbearable when you are desperate to leave. I hope you find relief from suffering in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and Astralyra333
Astralyra333

Astralyra333

Apr 1, 2022
I think if I knew the answer, I would already be gone. Suicide is very difficult after all. I am also tired of living. The fear of failure is what holds me back. I know that it can be unbearable when you are desperate to leave. I hope you find relief from suffering in whatever happens.
thanks for the response anyways <3