• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
Trying not to give out too much personal information... Around 20 years ago I was diagnosed with SAD (social anxiety disorder) and OCD. A year or two later they tossed out that diagnosis and called it GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) instead. It wasn't surprising; I'd felt that way most of my life. Then recently they added PTSD to it.

So I took a job as an office worker because I thought it'd be less stressful than other jobs I've had in the past. However, due to multiple things happening and changes at work, I found myself in a state of high anxiety (the kind you can feel in your joints; the feelings are hard to explain to people who've never experienced them) and couldn't bring myself to go to work. That lasted for over 2 months. I did get involved in group therapy and that helped. My employer was not happy about my missing work. The cherry on top was having to put my dog down recently.

Last week, I thought about "CTB" (how do you all come up with these acronyms :-) a lot, every day.

So, the question I have to answer for myself is, do I want to remain in the land of the living or not. On the one hand, I don't want to leave my (very supportive) wife in the lurch. On the other hand, I'm tired of all the drama, have basically wrecked my finances, and am not sure if it's ever going to get better. So I guess we'll see.