• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
This week i really want my ctb to be successful and finally end it all. I've failed to killed myself for over 5 times just because im to scared or i will gaslight myself into thinking it's not worth it.

friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
i relate to this. i want to, i really want to, but something within me is too cowardly to do it. even in my fantasies of death within my mind i fail. it's frustrating

• Aww..
Reactions: aticeret, bed and StaticCryBabye
justastranger

justastranger

Apr 14, 2023
Find the right method for you, if you are second guessing yourself, it's not your time yet. Set out a clear date for when you plan to do it, and commit 100%. Make sure you actually want to do it. (I'm not saying you don't want to, just a precaution.) Research into some stuff, and go on the suicide comp (Lots of info there)

If you feel afraid, you can ask around and see how you can stop this from happening. You can be less afraid if you try a less painful but high success rate method.

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
cowardice is the biggest threat to my plan, if I decide to go through with it. You just have to be psychologically prepared for it i guess. As I posted in another thread, only the ones who successfully went through with it can really tell is how its done, to bad they can't give us advice.
Also if you're backing out because you have doubts, then maybe you should reconsider. Only go through with it if you are 100% sure.

Reactions: Fraggle77
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Looking for the same answer here.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Of course benzos or similar drugs may help reducing last minute fear and overcoming survival instinct. But that's an artificial, chemical way to accomplish your suicide despite your natural defenses. Now the question is: are you sure you want to overcome your natural defenses to the point they no longer protect your body against your brain, allowing you (ie your brain) to destroy yourself in violation of the laws of nature?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how difficult it is to leave this world, I just think that once somebody has a method that they feel confident in only they know when the time is right for them to leave this world. There are just no easy answers to this and I really wish that there was an option to just pass away in peace. Maybe many of those who succeeded just got so desperate but I do envy those who left this world.