• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aiuto

aiuto

None
Jun 28, 2019
I like cutting myself, I don't usually do it that much for fear of becoming really addicted to it but the times I do it I would like to bleed more. It makes me somewhat feel more alive, and almost feel like I'm ctb in that moment (it's stupid I know).

Does anyone know some techniques to increase bleeding?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It sounds like you want to self harm not die . In that case I would avoid veins and arteries. Taking blood thinners can help, vasodilators. I think generally you just want to cut deep.

paroxyical

paroxyical

you dont have to understand to accept.
Feb 15, 2020
i agree that seeing blood when cutting feels very cathartic to me. i havent cut for a while but i miss the blood massively.

mainly its the place you cut in. ive seldom cut on my wrists but of the places i have cut often (legs, upper arms, hips, chest, hands) id say the ankles and the shoulders tended to bleed most for me. also fingers but i didnt find it as satisfying.

cutting deeper, of course. using something sharper. just be careful with that.
^^ although the thing about ankles and shoulders may have been because it hurt considerably less in those places, so i may have cut deeper in general

Reactions: aiuto
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I realise this may not be what you want to hear brother but please give this some thought before you literally do permanent damage. I'm sorry that there is emotional pain that has brought you to this point and that this seems to be the answer for. Be kind to yourself brother.
DBD

• Love
Reactions: shadowchaser and aiuto