• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nature fan

Jan 15, 2023
So I chose my location. The rope is secure and the noose knot won't untie. I tied it around my left wrist and let myself hang freely, it left a pretty bad mark that still hasnt gone off even though it's been like half an hour. So I put a thin cloth over my right wrist and the rope left almost no marks. I then very lightly put it around my neck and it seems like it won't untie once it's tightened. However, I'm worried that my SI will try to "save" me and that I'm gonna attempt to untie the knot while unconscious. Is this a valid fear? I sort of struggled to get it off while conscious and had to stand tall, so if I'm kneeling there's a good chance my body won't escape while unconscious. But maybe my hands will try to work around the knot and free me? How can I make sure this doesn't happen? Would it realistically happen at all?

• Hugs
Reactions: Finn_tasia, bunnii and Tarucest
CandyCane

CandyCane

Student
Mar 11, 2022
It seems like a really rough way to go. Why this way?

Tarucest

Tarucest

再也不
Feb 15, 2023
So I chose my location. The rope is secure and the noose knot won't untie. I tied it around my left wrist and let myself hang freely, it left a pretty bad mark that still hasnt gone off even though it's been like half an hour. So I put a thin cloth over my right wrist and the rope left almost no marks. I then very lightly put it around my neck and it seems like it won't untie once it's tightened. However, I'm worried that my SI will try to "save" me and that I'm gonna attempt to untie the knot while unconscious. Is this a valid fear? I sort of struggled to get it off while conscious and had to stand tall, so if I'm kneeling there's a good chance my body won't escape while unconscious. But maybe my hands will try to work around the knot and free me? How can I make sure this doesn't happen? Would it realistically happen at all?
Dont judge me but ive seen some videos of hangings. When they're unconscious they usually just spaz or shake. Hands might move up to grab but they could never quite reach before they went limp and started seizing again. Its a valid fear but i dont think you could save yourself while knocked out unless the rope wasnt secured and u fell while moving around. If it's leaving a mark and it's supposed secure you should be fine.
I wish you luck🫂

Reactions: Gustav Hartmann
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Seems to me that full suspension is a better anti-SI method than partial: once you've kicked the chair, you're technically unable to 'rescue' yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gustav Hartmann
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Dont judge me but ive seen some videos of hangings. When they're unconscious they usually just spaz or shake. Hands might move up to grab but they could never quite reach before they went limp and started seizing again. Its a valid fear but i dont think you could save yourself while knocked out unless the rope wasnt secured and u fell while moving around. If it's leaving a mark and it's supposed secure you should be fine.
I wish you luck🫂
this is correct, I can't really add anything except say that I've also seen videos where this was the case. Have a seizure is a common occurrence during hanging due to hypoxic brain injury- as your brain gets starved of oxygen you have a fit.
This is the only time the knot may work free or you make a lot of noise drawing attention to where you are. However if you were found at this time, you brain has already been starved of oxygen and you risk having a permanent disability. Just consider what is around you and if possible have a large clear area, carpet or grass or similar floor/ground incase your body thrashes about to avoid any noise. Making a noise is likely to be a greater risk than you undoing the knot which is almost impossible, even if you wanted to. As our brain gets starved of oxygen, our dexterity diminishes and even with the best will in the world, or with SI, our fingers and hands will not be able to act on the messages from the brain to undo the knot
You're in my thoughts x

• Informative
Reactions: Laivirt, BroodingBleu and Tarucest
N

nature fan

Jan 15, 2023
It seems like a really rough way to go. Why this way?
Because there's no other way. This one is the least risky
I wish you luck🫂
Thanks, I'm gonna need it. The rope is most definitely secure
Seems to me that full suspension is a better anti-SI method than partial: once you've kicked the chair, you're technically unable to 'rescue' yourself.
Ah yeah. Well that's true, but I find it easier to do partial at home. Don't want the neighbors seeing me outside doing full
this is correct, I can't really add anything except say that I've also seen videos where this was the case. Have a seizure is a common occurrence during hanging due to hypoxic brain injury- as your brain gets starved of oxygen you have a fit.
This is the only time the knot may work free or you make a lot of noise drawing attention to where you are. However if you were found at this time, you brain has already been starved of oxygen and you risk having a permanent disability. Just consider what is around you and if possible have a large clear area, carpet or grass or similar floor/ground incase your body thrashes about to avoid any noise. Making a noise is likely to be a greater risk than you undoing the knot which is almost impossible, even if you wanted to. As our brain gets starved of oxygen, our dexterity diminishes and even with the best will in the world, or with SI, our fingers and hands will not be able to act on the messages from the brain to undo the knot
You're in my thoughts x
Oh I'm gonna make sure I'm home alone so no one will be able to "save" me should they hear any noise

Last edited:
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
maybe taking some benzos to calm anxiety before going for it?