• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yalu

Aug 14, 2021
I want to know how I can make my death easier for the few people that probably "care" for me especially if those people are prone to high blood pressure and severe stress--how can I make it easier for them? (please don't say "living" or ill block you and report you)
But yeah how can I make it easier

• Hugs
Reactions: NoPointToContinue, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you decide to ctb, maybe do it in a location away from family members and they will not be the ones to find you. I personally would write a note saying things like there is nothing you could have done and things like that, which could be a form of closure. I think it is a hard thing to deal with as to end our pain, it passes it on to other people.

• Love
Reactions: Worndown, blue_muse, swamplord and 6 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
If you decide to ctb, maybe do it in a location away from family members and they will not be the ones to find you. I personally would write a note saying things like there is nothing you could have done and things like that, which could be a form of closure. I think it is a hard thing to deal with as to end our pain, it passes it on to other people.
Seconding all of this.

Make sure they don't find you and thoroughly explain in a note that this wasn't their fault, they couldn't have stopped it, etc.

I think also choosing a method that isn't too grisly will also help. They won't want to think you suffered through a lot of pain while CTB.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Worndown and Dead Meat
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
There isn't really any way to make it easier on your family, they're gonna be sad your gone no matter what.
The reasoning why you wan to ctb has to be stronger than reasons to stay. Otherwise you'll never ctb

I just try to think - once I'm dead, so is everyone else. Nothings relavent to you when your dead so it's not my problem.

Kinda think of it as 'I gotta be selfish'

Reactions: Maaizr and blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
You could simply spend time with them and focus on leaving good memories so your death isn't too much for them.

Reactions: Maaizr
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
It will inevitably cause suffering in loved ones. I think note explaining your motife and how it is not their fault might help a little. Also make sure they are not the ones that find your dead body.

I will send delayed mail to the person I trust with the place I did ctb and add note to be delivered to my family.