• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
your only chance is appear healthy and mention your doctor you just have applied for a job and you must work. If she doesnt further question what you just told her she will definetly feel bad for keeping you locked when you are a productive member of society and your wellbeing and living depends on your release

Reactions: Indieblue
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
i am safe thats good as nobody knows i am on this site

C

Cleversusie

Feb 11, 2020
@faust Yes i was forced to be helped i do not want any help.
@new life be careful how much help you decline you need to act like you are engaging if you want out. The first time I was sectioned I point blank refused any help so they decided to hold me down and inject medication against my will, they held me for 3 months. So do as they ask act happy do will so let you out they need the beds

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
@new life be careful how much help you decline you need to act like you are engaging if you want out. The first time I was sectioned I point blank refused any help so they decided to hold me down and inject medication against my will, they held me for 3 months. So do as they ask act happy do will so let you out they need the beds
They can have the bed but they wont let me go as somebody found my plans ready for August and called the police. I asked them to let me go they said no and handcuffed me , i refused help so they put me on section 2. I dont want any medication either. I am so desperate to CTB now even more.

C

Cleversusie

Feb 11, 2020
They can have the bed but they wont let me go as somebody found my plans ready for August and called the police. I asked them to let me go they said no and handcuffed me , i refused help so they put me on section 2. I dont want any medication either. I am so desperate to CTB now even more.
Yeah but if you act like you want help and engage with them they will soon let you out

Reactions: new life
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Stay where you are :)get them to help you

Reactions: d0_n0t_reSuScitate
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@new life Well, that is not good at all they are acting against your will, I am sorry nothing can help you in this world...Please, stay in touch with us if you need some help or support :heart:

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Will do but they are not breaking the law by keeping me here against my will acording to them.
@Cleversusie hopefully

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Update. #2
Update. Unless I agree to go to my mums they cant let me have leave, i do not want to go to my mums as i cant stand living with her as she annoys me. I have a flat at uni but I am leaving uni and due to my mental health they wont let me return there. I might just play along with the system then go somewhere else or cbt early. They will have a review with me on Monday and may fully discharge me then