• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
My plans on how to ctb are either nitrogen or an overdose on protonitazene+bromazolam, but I don't know how I can get money for that.

Hotels and especially airbnbs aren't cheap either but doing it at home where my family is is dumb cause they could find me.

I am 18 and have no graduation for the information.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'd guess you'd have to find a job and save up.

What makes you want to die at such a young age?

Reactions: Source Energy
Torch

Torch

My mind is filled with despair
Mar 18, 2023
Please don't ctb in an airbnb, hotel isn't best either. Do it late at night, on a weekend, or when you have the house to yourself for a few hours.

Reactions: Hunter2005 and soolka
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
uh. work. obviously. if you're not old enough to work then you probably should wait this out a bit more. maybe it'll pass. who knows.

Reactions: EmmaD
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
If you plan to do it ASAP you could just get a loan or get a credit card perhaps, not like you'd have to worry about debt.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I'd guess you'd have to find a job and save up.
I am not good at anything and have no graduation, which job could I still get.
What makes you want to die at such a young age?
Many loved ones died when I was a child, I feel lonely now and not secure but what made me decide to really ctb is realizing childhood sexual abuse, it hurts me very weirdly.
I don't think there is any hope in having a normal life after realizing the last thing.
And also therapy doesn't work, most therapists I talked to seemed weird and cause I am autistic it is hard to help me mentally anyway.
For the autism it is not curable and everyone makes fun of me for behaving differently, it hurts much.
Please don't ctb in an airbnb, hotel isn't best either. Do it late at night, on a weekend, or when you have the house to yourself for a few hours.
Why shouldn't I use a hotel or airbnb exactly?
I never have my families apartment for myself, I already tried to ctb but my family found me and now they are paranoid.
uh. work. obviously. if you're not old enough to work then you probably should wait this out a bit more. maybe it'll pass. who knows.
Can I work without graduation easily?
If you plan to do it ASAP you could just get a loan or get a credit card perhaps, not like you'd have to worry about debt.
I don't know how that works, could I even do this without a job?
And how much money can I get from that?
How much time will I have to ctb until I get the consequences?

Last edited:
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
is it not possible for you to continue your studies just until you graduate? because you'd have better chances then. otherwise you could work retail or service jobs, from where i live those don't require a diploma. prepare your resume and submit it to every employer you see on indeed.com or other job searching sites.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
is it not possible for you to continue your studies just until you graduate? because you'd have better chances then. otherwise you could work retail or service jobs, from where i live those don't require a diploma. prepare your resume and submit it to every employer you see on indeed.com or other job searching sites.
This takes too long and I am tired from fucking studying just to ctb
I have an idea, could I attend to an formation?
I can get a bit of money from that or are there better ways?

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
This takes too long and I am tired from fucking studying just to ctb
I have an idea, could I attend to an formation?
I can get a bit of money from that or are there better ways?
i'm sorry, i don't know what a formation is.
other ways to earn money that i could think of include selling your phone/gadgets/whatever stuff you have in the house. from what ive heard even a bunch of rocks could sell in Facebook marketplace. maybe some old dolls, stuffed toys, musical instruments...
you could offer to babysit for your neighbor or mow their lawn for them. if nothing else you can sell your service.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I don't know which country you are from but there are some companies or organisyhat hire people
I am not good at anything and have no graduation, which job could I still get.

Many loved ones died when I was a child, I feel lonely now and not secure but what made me decide to really ctb is realizing childhood sexual abuse, it hurts me very weirdly.
I don't think there is any hope in having a normal life after realizing the last thing.
And also therapy doesn't work, most therapists I talked to seemed weird and cause I am autistic it is hard to help me mentally anyway.
For the autism it is not curable and everyone makes fun of me for behaving differently, it hurts much.

Why shouldn't I use a hotel or airbnb exactly?
I never have my families apartment for myself, I already tried to ctb but my family found me and now they are paranoid.

Can I work without graduation easily?

I don't know how that works, could I even do this without a job?
And how much money can I get from that?
How much time will I have to ctb until I get the consequences?
Usually, first credit card , you get 500 limit , that's what i got when i was young and was not working and in school.

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
Best way is just do some easy labour for your neighborhood like cutting grass, washing cars etc, or might just look for a job as already suggested, dish cleaner, waiter are some easy jobs to get. Wish you the best of luck.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
i'm sorry, i don't know what a formation is.
I don't know if I used the correct term, I meant those places where ypu study for your future job but still get money from them.

other ways to earn money that i could think of include selling your phone/gadgets/whatever stuff you have in the house
I need my phone and my family would be suspicious if I would sell my pc.

Usually, first credit card , you get 500 limit , that's what i got when i was young and was not working and in school.
What will the consequences of taking a credit be?