• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

koofvu

Feb 25, 2023
Hello I'm new here, although i created this account some time ago.
But going straight to the point i want to commit, i want it to be painless and as quick as possible, i also don't want to do it in a place where i could be a possible threat etc (jumping off a building or jumping in front of a train for example). Note that I don't have access to any substances or firearms, where I'm from it's quite difficult to get. I've been thinking of doing it in a forest, but I don't know how should i do it. I thought of maybe just drinking a bottle of vodka and then slicing my throat to be completely sure I'll be dead.
Sorry for any mistakes because english isn't my first language and thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
if you don't want to jump and you don't have any substances that will aid you in ctb, you could try hanging. Since it'll be in a forest, it will be easy to get a place to support yourself with the rope. I would do partial because in my opinion, it's easier, you could do anything you want, though. (Don't slit your throat, dangerous and painful) Also the supplies for hanging are easily accessible so i think it would be a good choice for you.

• Love
Reactions: ctb-soon and koofvu
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Hello and welcome.

I know as I new member you can´t use the search function yet.
Here are some search results with general info about common methods:

in this thread you can also find books. I have more books in other languages.

Where to do it? Where nobody can disturb you.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use those methods. You act on your own responsibility.

• Hugs
Reactions: koofvu and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as being so horrible and cruel how suicide is purposely made so difficult for people, I wish it was straightforward to escape from all the suffering in a reliable and painless way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: koofvu