gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
No need to, you may get some bad words instead.

Totally possible, I know that
I am still severly disappointed that someone would rather throw away a friendship, than just clearly communicate that they need space for some time and can't be there. I am not totally unreasonable, I would have understood that just fine and with that friend especially

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Totally possible, I know that
I am still severly disappointed that someone would rather throw away a friendship, than just clearly communicate that they need space for some time and can't be there. I am not totally unreasonable, I would have understood that just fine and with that friend especially
You know, all the people are different. For some it is much easier to burn bridges rather than fix anything. We speak different languages.

gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
You know, all the people are different. For some it is much easier to burn bridges rather than fix anything. We speak different languages.

Oh yeah, that is definitely true. Sad, but so true

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Oh yeah, that is definitely true. Sad, but so true
Like I heard before, if you want real friends, then go hiking in the mountains or on war (however I am a pacifist so the second option is not for me)

gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
Like I heard before, if you want real friends, then go hiking in the mountains or on war (however I am a pacifist so the second option is not for me)

Haha, why hiking on a mountain?

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Haha, why hiking on a mountain?
Because it can be a very difficult and debilitating way. In the mountains, we get to know who is who. People who are with you then are not just buddies with whom you can snore some coke and have a good time. Such people are unlikely to leave you. Similar difficulties bring people together.

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
It won't be completely in vain if you learned something from it. Maybe a good thing if you know you're bothering someone too much is 2 straight away apologize One Time and then let the other person know the ball is in their court.(don't say it like that, word it so they know what you mean) then just wait. If they don't respond you'll have your answer. If they do respond most likely they I have forgiven you.and build on that.

Reactions: Sensei
gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
It won't be completely in vain if you learned something from it. Maybe a good thing if you know you're bothering someone too much is 2 straight away apologize One Time and then let the other person know the ball is in their court.(don't say it like that, word it so they know what you mean) then just wait. If they don't respond you'll have your answer. If they do respond most likely they I have forgiven you.and build on that.

I dont know if this experience will be strong enough to overcome years of conditioning as a child
Because it can be a very difficult and debilitating way. In the mountains, we get to know who is who. People who are with you then are not just buddies with whom you can snore some coke and have a good time. Such people are unlikely to leave you. Similar difficulties bring people together.

That definitely makes sense
But I don't think that I am the mountain climber type, haha

• Hugs
Reactions: faust