• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
i fell for someone and then they broke my heart. it's broken again.

when will i learn
the answer is now, i have learned now. i cant. do anything romantic again.

at least it hurts slightly less then last time

but now i just want to give into my eating disorder completely and fully. or else i don't have literally anything left

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Remember that time you was telling us about the stress you was feeling about the uncertainty of whether your relationship would work out for you or not?

Well now you know and no longer have to feel that kind of stress. Just unfortunately now that's been replaced with a different kind of stress.

...Sorry if that sounded harsh in anyway. I wished the relationship would have worked out for you and you'd gain the will the live again.

• Love
Reactions: LocalAngel
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Remember that time you was telling us about the stress you was feeling about the uncertainty of whether your relationship would work out for you or not?

Well now you know and no longer have to feel that kind of stress. Just unfortunately now that's been replaced with a different kind of stress.

...Sorry if that sounded harsh in anyway. I wished the relationship would have worked out for you and you'd gain the will the live again.
You really, really aren't wrong though...
I'm going to give into my eating disorder and other self harm bullshit for a bit. See how i feel. Slowly waste away- and if this feeling of not wanting to be here doesn't go away, i'll do my plan all over again, but this time... with nothing holding me back. It was really hard to want to die when they were making every day incredibly happy.

But now that that's gone... yeah.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Regardless of what you choose to do, I just want to let you know many of us (including me) will always be here for you.

• Love
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
We're here for you if you want to vent. I've had a girlfriend that kissed the ground I walked on and cherished me, treated me like a king, yet now, after almost 5 years of dating all she cares for is me getting a job and a driving license. I've tried to talk to her about my suicidal thoughts and possibly ordering SN but she didn't care and told me that of course I feel this way, because all I do is sit on my computer all the time and don't have a job.

People will simply never understand our pain, the only people who can understand our pain and give us a shoulder to lean/cry on are the people who are experiencing the same road as us, I'm here for you if you want to chat and vent. My discord: Galileo#3630

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's true that any hope in this world just eventually leads to more suffering, life really is so unnecessarily cruel after all. But anyway, best wishes.

• Love
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I've been recovered from ED or 2 years I know how hard life can be. It's the only thing you have left to control. I really hope things get better for you, don't be afraid to reach out we are all here for you no matter what you choose to do <3 Much love

• Hugs