• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
So I have been planning on making a video of things I want to say and put it on YouTube because some people I would want to explain some stuff to are subscribed there. I was banking on the idea that I could schedule an upload and if I failed, I could just cancel the upload. It turns out though you need to get your account verified and other things I cannot do. What are my alternatives? I really would like to make a video is the thing though. I know some of you guys use the "email in the future " tool but I just do not think I could say everything in an email. Please creative minds, give me some options I am not thinking off. Please and thank you

• Love
Reactions: Seiko and makethepainstop
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
So I have been planning on making a video of things I want to say and put it on YouTube because some people I would want to explain some stuff to are subscribed there. I was banking on the idea that I could schedule an upload and if I failed, I could just cancel the upload. It turns out though you need to get your account verified and other things I cannot do. What are my alternatives? I really would like to make a video is the thing though. I know some of you guys use the "email in the future " tool but I just do not think I could say everything in an email. Please creative minds, give me some options I am not thinking off. Please and thank you
Will your YouTube account let you make an unlisted video? You can then use that video link and send it via future email.