• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Diamondzzz

Diamondzzz

furina enthusiast
Oct 31, 2023
I'm trying to think of methods that might be doable for me who often has people around and i dont want to raise suspicion perhaps. I've been thinking about jumping from a roof, but how high would i have to jump in order to die? ^_^

Despite living in a 5 floor building, i could probably visit my brother who lives at my old apartment and ask for the roof keys. I don't want to traumatize my nephews, but the 9-10 floor building seems more promising. I don't remember how tall it was in meters but my mother said it might be around 30 meters??? (she doesnt know for what reason im asking ^-^). is it enough to die? how would i have to fall? what if i fall feet-first?

i don't have a planned date for when i want to ctb but probably in february would be ok if i find a method. >_<

Reactions: Mateira and dysthymia
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
9-10 floors is plenty enough to die! Even 5 floors is enough. It's OK if you fall feet first. Falling back first would be better. Just lean and let yourself fall.

Reactions: Diamondzzz
Diamondzzz

Diamondzzz

furina enthusiast
Oct 31, 2023
9-10 floors is plenty enough to die! Even 5 floors is enough. It's OK if you fall feet first. Falling back first would be better. Just lean and let yourself fall.
Okay, thankyou !

Reactions: dysthymia
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can work or it could go wrong and you end up with a disability. Research falling and go from there.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
150 feet on hard flat land or 250 feet for water. Know where you will be landing and try to land headfirst. Height is very important.
Lostallhope actually mentions people jumping from 4 stories and it's not advised.
There are cases of people dying falling from floor level. You can die from low floors level depending on your landing but the recommended minimum hight for fatality is 10 floors. And landing on your head is preferred than on your feet as your legs could cusion the impact leaving you paralyzed.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think they say 10 stories is needed to be guaranteed and peaceful. 5 floors sounds risky.

There is a megathread with all the details.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
There are cases of people dying falling from floor level. You can die from low floors level depending on your landing but the recommended minimum hight for fatality is 10 floors. And landing on your head is preferred than on your feet as your legs could cusion the impact leaving you paralyzed.
There are cases of people being punched and they die from their head hitting the floor.

Anything can happen but if you want to almost guarantee death then it needs to be 150ft minimum.
Not 50ft. Not 100ft. At LEAST 150ft.

If 10 stories equals 100-120feet then you are NOT high enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske and UKscotty