menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
i swear to god the birds keep telling on me to my mum. then she just gets mad at calls me to go outside for the night. i hate being outside with the billions of eyeballs squished together, its like going through a field but the field is made of tears that just fall through the earth into the intestinal tract, the walls are just made of guts sewn together into crude faces welcoming you to the entrace of 777..
"welcome anon, we have been expecting you"
the faces are very hard to look at, sewn together parts of enemies just hurts and i dont know what to do, they look angry and they cant say it because their mouths are sewn into a neutral expression. i wish i could safe them but i cant. they lead you to the the cave where you stay for hours and talk to piles of bodies that he took from me
"my body now bitch, youll never ever get it back"
it hurts so much though..

• Hugs
Reactions: homebound and SuicideBoys93
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to understand and figure out what's going on. Is this a schizophrenic episode?

Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to understand and figure out what's going on. Is this a schizophrenic episode?
I think so. Someone in another thread said that and they liked it.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I can't even begin to imagine what life is like living with schizophrenia. I wish that there was something I could do to help

• Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211, Kassender, AprilsBlessings and 1 other person
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Hi again. Happy to see you are back posting.

Sometimes when I experience epidodes of mania associated with my bipolar disorder, I need to take my antipsychotic medicine to help me rebalance. Sometimes it helps me to have others around me give me suggestions to better identify this condition within myself.

Do you think that perhaps you are experiencing a psychotic episode, because as a concerned friend it seems this way to me.

Do you take antipsychotic medications to help yourself? Did you remember to take these medicines today?

Do you typically contact your psychiatrist or someone you trust to help you during your episodes?

I hope you are home safe. Make sure that you are remembering to eat and to drink plenty of water.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Meditation guide and Deleted member 14573
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Perhaps the bodies, the faces, the eyeballs. are really just wearing ugly masks and really are flowers and butterflies and kittens hiding themselves for safety?

Reactions: Xocoyotziin