X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
My boyfriend is going to Sweden for three weeks to visit a girl he's cheated on me with and I don't have anyone else to talk to so here's my little vent.

As I lay here drugged up I can't help but want to go sooner and nothing is stopping me I think in the next 48 hours I will most likely be taking my life. Not directly from him cheating it's many other things also but after almost 3 years together and i'm still nothing when he finds something that hurts. I know people love and care about me I read through my mother's baby chest that held notes of how precious I am to her and how very loved I am but it still can't overpower the evil people I have met and those who have harmed me emotionally or physically.
Sexual assault and a drug use, that's not a life. I don't have a life.

What he is doing is pushing me to the edge. He doesn't know that I know and I know he and her will laugh when i'm gone. I will not be missed.
My mother has now changed, friends are gone, my boyfriend is cheating and going to visit for a month. They all move on in life as I am locked in the past traumas. They will be fine without me and it's bittersweet. I am thankful he will be happy like he once was with me before he decided to cheat rather than leave, I do wish it was me in his arms not her. I miss his comfort and advice when I tried telling him hw ignored to talk to her and called me a coward for wanting to go. I just really want to go. I tried to do everything right and i'm still not enough. I was always scared of nothingness- I wanted to watch over him in the afterlife and my family but now I am hoping for nothingness. I can't do it anymore.
Only a few more days until my trip. I don't think it's going to be very scary. I will be asleep so quick after taking it, i'm going to feel better soon. If there is an afterlife i'm positive there is even though I don't want one and i'm sure i'll feel no pain there. Peace is an experience I could never find.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: realtime, Dead Meat, LittleBlackCat and 11 others
plsimnotokay

plsimnotokay

I just keep telling myself it’ll be alright
Jun 6, 2022
I'm so sorry life is so cruel. You don't deserve the pain you've endured all these years. I also feel trapped in my past traumas so I can understand that pain and it is horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: xo777, realtime, Huntfish34 and 2 others
idonthavetobehere

idonthavetobehere

Jun 5, 2022
I won't preach to you about what to do or how to feel because I understand 100%. I am so sorry you are going through this because I've been there. It hurts so, so bad. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: xo777, realtime and Huntfish34
emptyjokes

emptyjokes

Nothing left to keep me out of paradise.
May 27, 2022
We are here to support you whichever way you decide to go from here. I'm sorry to hear about the pain that you've been through. Life can cause so much pain to people, it's tragic.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xo777 and Huntfish34
og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
you need to have revenge

• Hugs
  • Love
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
That sounds like a horrible situation to be facing. You deserve someone so much better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xo777, realtime, LittleBlackCat and 1 other person
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
They all move on in life as I am locked in the past traumas. They will be fine without me and it's bittersweet.
I feel this so much. It's really an awful feeling, the thought that they will be fine after we're gone really is bitter sweet. For me when I think about this I'm glad that they will continue and be happy, but another darker part of me kind of wishes for them to suffer a fraction of the sadness I have felt, but I know that's not right. I've never been cheated on as I've never had a relationship but I can only imagine how awful it must feel. I'm sorry you're going through this, I wish I had good advice to give you.

• Hugs
  • Love
CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
I'm so sorry for everything you are going through. What you've described is some of the worst feelings a human can go through. I know you seem like you've decided on your exit but whatever happens people here will be with you. You can message me personally if you ever feel the need to talk as well. Once again i'm so sorry. I wish you peace ❤️❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry that you suffer so unbearably. It is such an unfair world that we live in and some people can just be so cruel. I know that it is hard to carry on living when all you want is to leave. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: xo777 and realtime
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
This is where you change the locks on the door, throw all his shit outside, and then go do whatever it is you're gonna do.

Reactions: xo777