• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
So I was wondering if snorting heroin combined with benzos was as reliable and fast as IV...Purity is no problem. Neither the amount of H. I just don't know how to IV and don't see myself learning it in the future. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: ksp
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I don't know the specifics, but I have read somewhere here that ingesting heroin and opiates through snorting/orally has lower bioavailability compared to IV, plus there's the risk of vomiting the stuff back up (at least when taken orally, dunno if it can also happen with snorting) that you need to take into account with something like an antiemetic.

I've heard of plenty of cases of accidental deaths through Heroin OD, but not only am I pretty sure most of it was done through IV, it wouldn't surprise me if some of it was also cut with fentanyl, which is far more deadlier than heroin if you have little to no tolerance to opiates/opioids. If you plan on getting your heroin through the dark net, I wouldn't count on it being cut with fentanyl. Loads of places on the dark net are trying to crack down on fentanyl, including stuff cut with it, so I wouldn't bet your hopes on getting some heroin cut with fentanyl. But if you do want to take a gamble, I've read china white heroin is the most likely to be cut with fentanyl.

Reactions: touhoufan, ksp and Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I don't know the specifics, but I have read somewhere here that ingesting heroin and opiates through snorting/orally has lower bioavailability compared to IV, plus there's the risk of vomiting the stuff back up (at least when taken orally, dunno if it can also happen with snorting) that you need to take into account with something like an antiemetic.

I've heard of plenty of cases of accidental deaths through Heroin OD, but not only am I pretty sure most of it was done through IV, it wouldn't surprise me if some of it was also cut with fentanyl, which is far more deadlier than heroin if you have little to no tolerance to opiates/opioids. If you plan on getting your heroin through the dark net, I wouldn't count on it being cut with fentanyl. Loads of places on the dark net are trying to crack down on fentanyl, including stuff cut with it, so I wouldn't bet your hopes on getting some heroin cut with fentanyl. But if you do want to take a gamble, I've read china white heroin is the most likely to be cut with fentanyl.
Thanks for the advice man. I'm getting mine from DN from same Vendor as always it's pure stuff, no fentanyl. I had a chat conversation rn regarding this topic and I think I'll stick to snorting + benzos nonetheless. Should be lethal enough if done right. But thanks again for your input much appreciated!

Reactions: Shadowlord900 and ksp

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
It's not the same mate I am current heroin addict for a very long time . It will take a lot more to snort or oral compared to IV. Also snorting benzo does not work nearly as well as taking it orally

Reactions: Smart No More and lukas19
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Putting up your anus would probably have more of an effect

Reactions: Kattt and locked*n*loaded
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
It's not the same mate I am current heroin addict for a very long time . It will take a lot more to snort or oral compared to IV. Also snorting benzo does not work nearly as well as taking it orally
Thanks for the advice bro. But I wasn't talking about snorting the benzos just the H.
I've never boofed something before and I'm not gonna start with it now.
Also I bet you never did H before so you're probably the expert on this field

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart No More
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the advice bro. But I wasn't talking about snorting the benzos just the H.

I've never, I was curious as I'd like this method

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022

I have been around when someone snorted it and they overdosed. If you are not a regular user I don't think you should have a problem. I have been around people who use it regularly and they have still overdosed. I imagine it depends on how strong or pure it is and if you do it regularly. It can definitely happen though.