• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
I have been researching Poison hemlock for use. It is quite abundant in my area, but dosage info is wide spread. Sources tell me anywhere from a handful to 500grams.
Anyone have better info?

Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Very small quantities is enough. The whole plant is poisonous, but the root is the most poisonous part.

But ctb by poison hemlock is an extremely painful way to die. You will suffer a lot! I suggest you find a different method.

Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
Very small quantities is enough. The whole plant is poisonous, but the root is the most poisonous part.

But ctb by poison hemlock is an extremely painful way to die. You will suffer a lot! I suggest you find a different method.
I would but I chose this because of inability to afford or obtain other methods. Roots aren't going to be available until spring.
I am currently researching building a slam fire 12 ga shotgun, but most designs require tooling I don't have.

Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I would but I chose this because of inability to afford or obtain other methods. Roots aren't going to be available until spring.
I am currently researching building a slam fire 12 ga shotgun, but most designs require tooling I don't have.

Just take your time and read the threads on this website. There are many different alternatives for ctb and perhaps you'll find something.
:hug:

Reactions: Pykul