• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dyz00s

dyz00s

Aug 3, 2023
I don't know what else to do, I'm here on this site but I got banned, and I've been depressed for a long time and I don't want to live anymore, but my parents and sister begged me not to do anything to myself, don't hurt me, I feel strangled with this situation, I have to stay alive and "happy" for them all this FOR THEM, I feel selfish for thinking it's better to die but I'm going to make them sad What should I do?? I don't want to hurt them, but I can't take it anymore.
I already have my method defined, I've tried it and everything is fine, I just need less fear and anxiety about being dead

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and venin
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Not the main purpose of your topic but why did you get banned ??
Sorry for your pain.... half of people here are in the same situation : your wish vs the wish of yours. There is no right answer, only your moral conscience.

• Love
Reactions: venin and dyz00s
dyz00s

dyz00s

Aug 3, 2023
Not the main purpose of your topic but why did you get banned ??
Sorry for your pain.... half of people here are in the same situation : your wish vs the wish of yours. There is no right answer, only your moral conscience.
I understand, thanks anyway, I had a dyn00ss account, I don't remember exactly but I wanted to give the account a break and I went into the settings and then I couldn't log in anymore, I tried to talk to the moderators but I did not receive a response or reactivation of the account :(

D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Ok so not banned, right ?
Good luck for the rest

Reactions: dyz00s
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as being very cruel trying to force someone to suffer here against their wishes when they want to die, that's the true selfish thing, continuing to exist should never be an obligation and existence should never be a prison, it should always be a personal decision deciding whether to continue enduring this existence we were burdened with. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
HAL 9000

HAL 9000

Heading toward Jupiter
Aug 3, 2023
I don't know what else to do, I'm here on this site but I got banned, and I've been depressed for a long time and I don't want to live anymore, but my parents and sister begged me not to do anything to myself, don't hurt me, I feel strangled with this situation, I have to stay alive and "happy" for them all this FOR THEM, I feel selfish for thinking it's better to die but I'm going to make them sad What should I do?? I don't want to hurt them, but I can't take it anymore.
I already have my method defined, I've tried it and everything is fine, I just need less fear and anxiety about being dead
You are in no way selfish for wanting to be autonomous. If anything guilt tripping people into staying in a perpetual loop of agony is the selfish act. Especially for parents, considering how they would have to acknowledge the fact that the world in which we inhabit isn't suited to everyone. We must remember that mankind above all else is tribal. Without that defining trait The Neanderthals would be the Earth's dominant species.

I'm sorry about your current situation. Regardless of what transpires I hope that there is a cessation to your suffering. Be well.

• Love