• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

青い青い海となれ

青い青い海となれ

Apr 23, 2022
Hi to everyone, I've planned to use the stan'SN method (48hrs) and I'd like to have some advice abt med I managed to get:
Tell me if i can write the specific names of the meds, for now ill be generical.
- As antiemetics i have Domperidone.
-As painkillers i decided to use Ibuprofen but i also got Paracetamol.
-As antiacid i have some problems, bc i got only sodium bicarbonate but i dont know if its good for the method and the proportions to take.
For the rest id like to take some opioids if this its not a problem during the method, i have some drops of dihydrocodeine is it good?

I'd also like to know who i gotta contact to know where i can buy SN, im italian and idk if here its easy to get, im having difficulties i only find sites that sell to companies not individuals.

BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
Hi to everyone, I've planned to use the stan'SN method (48hrs) and I'd like to have some advice abt med I managed to get:
Tell me if i can write the specific names of the meds, for now ill be generical.
- As antiemetics i have Domperidone.
-As painkillers i decided to use Ibuprofen but i also got Paracetamol.
-As antiacid i have some problems, bc i got only sodium bicarbonate but i dont know if its good for the method and the proportions to take.
For the rest id like to take some opioids if this its not a problem during the method, i have some drops of dihydrocodeine is it good?

I'd also like to know who i gotta contact to know where i can buy SN, im italian and idk if here its easy to get, im having difficulties i only find sites that sell to companies not individuals.
In your country do you know of laboratory equipment suppliers ? They are chemical compound suppliers to labs in colleges and universities . You can try asking them first as usually they have it.
You can find them on google and call them.

青い青い海となれ

青い青い海となれ

Apr 23, 2022
In your country do you know of laboratory equipment suppliers ? They are chemical compound suppliers to labs in colleges and universities . You can try asking them first as usually they have it.
You can find them on google and call them.
No i dont know any but ive just found a supplier in my country on internet selling also to privates, the product is nitrite sodium E250 99% it looks good; 15$ plus shipping for 1kg.

Reactions: BigG91