• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
Hello! I'm testing my SN tomorrow, and I'm hoping someone can help me answer the following questions:

A.) Where is the best place to cut in order to get enough blood? I'm trying to avoid anywhere super visible if possible.

B.) Can I just use a kitchen knife to cut? Do I have to sterilize it before hand? If so, how do I do that?

C.) Are there any specific techniques I should know about regarding how to cut?

Thank you so much !! :)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The blood test won't say anything anything about the purity. Do the aquarium test instead - that's much more accurate!

To answer all your questions at once: you only need a few drops of blood and sterilized tools are recommended in any case! But as I said use the aquarium test to check ur SN

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Hello! I'm testing my SN tomorrow, and I'm hoping someone can help me answer the following questions:

A.) Where is the best place to cut in order to get enough blood? I'm trying to avoid anywhere super visible if possible.

B.) Can I just use a kitchen knife to cut? Do I have to sterilize it before hand? If so, how do I do that?

C.) Are there any specific techniques I should know about regarding how to cut?

Thank you so much !! :)
So I don't know much about SN, even less about a blood test. I have no professional medical training. But here are a few points, from my perspective.

A- When finding a place to cut, it is SUPER important to know where veins & arteries are imo. I would just avoid getting close to these areas altogether. How much blood do you need to acquire?

B- i personally use isopropyl alcohol to clean a knife with prior to use & immediately after use. I have a few better methods to true sterilization if you're interested but they're really expensive.

C- I am not going to offer any advice on how to cut. But please have a really good understanding. Depth is really important.

• Informative
Reactions: myopia
G

groundeddiscipline

May 2, 2024
I would just get a diabetic lance and pierce your finger. You don't need to be slicing veins and arteries. Just get some drops of blood from a fingertip.

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
The blood test won't say anything anything about the purity. Do the aquarium test instead - that's much more accurate!
Thank you for your response!! Don't worry, I am also testing with Nitrite strips, I just thought I'd do both to be safe
I would just get a diabetic lance and pierce your finger. You don't need to be slicing veins and arteries. Just get some drops of blood from a fingertip.
Do you happen to know where I can buy a diabetic lance?
So I don't know much about SN, even less about a blood test. I have no professional medical training. But here are a few points, from my perspective.

A- When finding a place to cut, it is SUPER important to know where veins & arteries are imo. I would just avoid getting close to these areas altogether. How much blood do you need to acquire?

B- i personally use isopropyl alcohol to clean a knife with prior to use & immediately after use. I have a few better methods to true sterilization if you're interested but they're really expensive.

C- I am not going to offer any advice on how to cut. But please have a really good understanding. Depth is really important.
Thank you for your response! I'll definitely use the isopropyl alcohol. Based on the pictures in the SN bible, I only need a small spoonful of blood. You recommend cutting shallow and avoiding veins + arteries?

Last edited:
LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Thank you for your response! I'll definitely use the isopropyl alcohol. Based on the pictures in the SN bible, I only need a small spoonful of blood. You recommend cutting shallow and avoiding veins + arteries?
Yes. 100%. I do not cut myself but I am covered in scars from letting other people for years. I have an idea how to cut in a safer way. If you cut a vein or artery, you're going to bleed a lot. Veins carry blood to the heart so this could be problamatic. There is also a risk of doing serious damage & end up up the hospital.

There is no need to cut really deep. The deeper it is, the more likely it is to scar. If you go REALLY deep, accidentally, you could cut into muscle or something. This is bad. this is a risk with any cut tho.

I am not suggesting a certain way to do anything. This is my own knowledge and experience. But I would give thought into using a lancet as mentioned by another user. You can get these on Amazon. They are also single use, typically, so you don't need to worry about sterilization of the tool. But no matter the option, make sure to sterilize your skin before & after around the area. Clean the wound.