J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
So, a few months back I attempted suicide with the DDMP Cocktail (Without Morphine)...I was found within an hour, I had my stomach pumped...but, all the drugs had passed on to the small intestine, by that time...My family waited a day(24 hrs) to move me to a specialized cardiac center...my heart was slowing down, so they had to put me on a pacemaker....so, the cocktail was working, but that took too long...According to reports, DDMP causes death within 4 hours...

So, having said that, I am trying to figure out what went wrong...

Do you think Morphine is a key ingredient? I thought it was only for pain and deep sleep...Digoxin alone is toxic, so I should have died...why did it took so long for symptoms of toxicity to appear?

DDMP2 cocktails recommends doubling the dose of Digoxin...So, I might try that next time...

Also, I puked my guts out...even though, I took 60 mg Meto, 40 mg Ondansetron and 10 mg Haloperidol...but, this happened after the emergency room visit, maybe they gave me something to induce vomiting...but, the good thing was, all the cocktail had passed on to the small intestine by then..

I took a lot of water, with the cocktail, I wouldn't be able to swallow the ground up powder, so I swallowed the tablets whole with water, and there were a lot of tablets...can this be the reason why I vomit?

Would appreciate any input...thanks..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
Did you have a benzo in the mix?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap