• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bpd_notme

bpd_notme

Oct 4, 2019
I admitted suicide plans to my therapist bc honestly I didn't think it was a big deal, but she escalated and sent me to emergency.

Well fuck this sucks, but I'll just endure a shit hospital stay and lie my way out.

Except now they're saying they're gonna send me to a specific ShitFest I've been to before that is a joke, people ate out of the trash at this place. The hallways smelled of urine. The doctor showed up randomly, so if you missed him you're forced to stay extra days. It's a really fucked up place.

Is there any way to refuse to go to ShitFest? To be admitted to a less shitty ShitFest place? Help, please? Transport is on the way as I type.

I should have just jumped.

Regrets, guys. Regrets. When I get out I keep my mouth shut and jump like a good girl.

• Aww..
Reactions: NoDream
H

hypo666

Jun 3, 2019
I have been to one particular shit hole numerous times.There are 18 beds for the entire county in this place for 'assessment', the assessment is a joke, the doctor hardly speaks to you and it's done by what the nursing staff report to the doctor. I have a theory they diagnose people with PD's here so much because it saves on treatment beds. Whenever I return there I see the same old faces as patients far too much.It's a revolving door. I don't think these places help anyone really.

If you aren't detained {sectioned in the UK}, you can refuse to go but if it's the only facility in your area then I think you are screwed. You could of course tell them you have changed your mind and don't think you need hospital, that might work I suppose or it may mean they think you are even more ill because you want to leave their 'place of safety'. It might be better to lie your way out, I managed to do that once in 3 days. Beds are like gold dust here so you don't get much choice.

GreenDagny

GreenDagny

Oct 9, 2019
Never tell anyone in the medical field about suicidal ideation if you do not want to get put in the hospital.