• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I just tested my SN with the Bartovation tests strips in the way shown in PPeh. I have no idea how to compare my results to that on the container which has pink coloring for both nitrite and nitrate. Can anyone help me with this? I'm looking to CBT soon and really need to make sure I have pure quality. Thank you!!

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
I bought the same strips, and on the bottle you can see nitrite and nitrate, with strips next to them and arrows pointing to the pads. 1000003541

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I bought the same strips, and on the bottle you can see nitrite and nitrate, with strips next to them and arrows pointing to the pads. View attachment 139142
@dreamfloat Thank you. Did you follow the instructions from PPeh with one liter containers? And the full purity is the closest to arrow you circled? The readings I got were very close in color on the strip so I didn't know what was nitrite and what is nitrate on the strip.

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
@dreamfloat Thank you. Did you follow the instructions from PPeh with one liter containers? And the full purity is the closest to arrow you circled? The readings I got were very close in color on the strip so I didn't know what was nitrite and what is nitrate on the strip.
The nitrite pad is the one on the top, the nitrate pad is the one on the bottom, what is pointed to with the arrows.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
The nitrite pad is the one on the top, the nitrate pad is the one on the bottom, what is pointed to with the arrows.
I think the bottom pad is Nitrite and top pad is Nitrate.

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Di you know much about these strips? They only test PPM and not the mg. Not sure how they could be accurate. I feel like I just wasted $25.