• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rat head

rat head

Determined to die
Mar 22, 2023
Hi all as mentioned I'm a newbie to this…

I am however a survivor of one suicide attempt by flinging myself out my window and it made my life all the worse..

I have permanent nerve damage in my right hand and I think I might just be going insane! Any ways to do it quick and painless? I've had enough I never saw what people find so joyful in life it's boring monotonous and tasteless.

I live in isreal. I'll appreciate the help<3

• Love
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump
Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I'm also new, but thankfully this community is so nice. One way to go is by SN. I can send the link

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I've always wondered what's SN!

I'd love a link.
It's sodium nitrite an inorganic salt
I've also had a few many failed attempts and have left scars on my neck

Reactions: LaVieEnRose
fallenangel444

fallenangel444

ill be home soon
Apr 2, 2023
im so sorry to hear that, for method you can find in the sticky threads section called "suicide resource" theres multiple painless method. wishing you the best luck!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately suicide isn't easy, if really quick and easily accessible peaceful methods were available I would be long gone at this point and there wouldn't be all these endless threads on this site.

We do exist in such an anti suicide society after all where suicide is purposely made so difficult, but I just think that when it comes to methods it depends on the individual and what they can access, there aren't any easy answers to this though. But I understand your feelings towards life, existing could never appeal to me as well and it sounds horrible what you've been through. I hate how we exist in a world where those who want to die cannot just pass away in peace.