• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
rn im eating nachos and donutholes but they are STALE AS HELL, so sadd. what kinda food do yall like

Reactions: sserafim
watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
I'm fasting right now but I usually like to eat warm or crispy foods lol. Enjoy ur food ^^

Reactions: koalamenace12
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
This kind of thread belongs in the off-topic section... I get you're trying to up your post count to enable DMs but you're kinda spamming the forum rn.

Access to messaging depends on post count and account age (time on the forum). The exact details aren't made public. Just be patient and you'll soon be able to message other users.

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
Well America runs on Dunkin so ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘. Unless you're not American then ๐Ÿ’€.
i am american, but im also african LOL but yeah munchkins is also right
I'm fasting right now but I usually like to eat warm or crispy foods lol. Enjoy ur food ^^
thank youuu
how am i spamming, i just have a lot of questions and not a lot of time
This kind of thread belongs in the off-topic section... I get you're trying to up your post count to enable DMs but you're kinda spamming the forum rn.

Access to messaging depends on post count and account age (time on the forum). The exact details aren't made public. Just be patient and you'll soon be able to message other users.

Reactions: watchdog
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Moving this to off-topic because I don't see how relevant it is here plus Op, I'd ask that you calm down when it comes to asking for sn sources. I know you've stated that you don't have a lot of time but rules are there for a reason.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
Moving this to off-topic because I don't see how relevant it is here plus Op, I'd ask that you calm down when it comes to asking for sn sources. I know you've stated that you don't have a lot of time but rules are there for a reason.
okay my bad ill chill

Reactions: Goku Black
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I just slammed a pint of ice cream because I'm a depressed pig. ๐Ÿซฃ

Reactions: koalamenace12
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
KBBQ, ribeye, sirloin, filet mignon, tenderloin, etc. I love steak. I want to try wagyu someday. I also like Peking duck, grilled pork belly, lamb chops, and Korean fried chicken. Honestly, I just love meat in general. I always have red meat cravings, probably due to iron deficiency and low ferritin lol

Last edited:
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
KBBQ, ribeye, filet mignon, tenderloin, etc. I love steak. I want to try wagyu someday. I also like Peking duck, grilled pork belly, lamb chops, etc
oh woww i wanna try wagyu too even though i dont eat much red meat, it looks so tasty

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
oh woww i wanna try wagyu too even though i dont eat much red meat, it looks so tasty
It does. I wish I could have some right now. I also want to try Kobe beef

jujujr

jujujr

Oct 29, 2023
just got back from the gym and I want to stuff my mouth full of pastries

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
It does. I wish I could have some right now. I also want to try Kobe beef
i wanna try authentic soft pretzel from germany and like the korean rice cakes
just got back from the gym and I want to stuff my mouth full of pastries
me fr bc i had to take like 96 pounds of water up three flights of stairs this morning ๐Ÿ˜ญ

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Dim sum, pizza, mushroom soup, Mac n cheese, cucumber salad, ice cream, dumplings, crepes, Slavic food, croissant, pretzel omg I'm so fat