• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tugboat

Jun 6, 2024
Title kind of explains it all. I just need to know if it will work. My options are limited as of this writing.
Attached garage ( 15×25×12) if I take sleeping pills start a push mower full of gas, run it for about 30 mins, top the tank off and then lay down to sleep (yes I will use towels to plug the doors/window)... will this work? I can expect about 6 hours uninterrupted. My body weight is about 90 lbs, if that matters into the equation.

I have read about such methods working on "accident" but.. maybe I can repurpose it into a planned sucess?

Reactions: davidtorez
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Sth that "works by accident" certainly does not work when you intend to do it.

Here's a guide:

Reactions: BrainShower, Forveleth, rozeske and 1 other person
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Garage is too large and too leaky. Not gonna work imo.

Reactions: BrainShower, Praestat_Mori and tugboat
Upvote 1
T

tugboat

Jun 6, 2024
Ahh shit. So car method it is. I have a 2 door that should work. I can use 2 iron flower planters to hold the coals in the back seat floors. So if I get it to about 15 lbs of glowing coals and 8 hours of alone time.. that should do the trick. I see disclaimers on using treated briquettes. I will have to see if they have natural charcoal for sale somewhere around. And a co meter apparently... they say 1500 and at 90 lbs that should be enough.
Correction. I feel that iron can be too brittle, I will get some stone planters. Set them in the back seat floors so I can easily dump the coals. Should I cover the windows with plastic bags and tape up the air vents? Would that quicken things, or would it bring too much attention? These doubts should not assail me like they do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

tugboat

Jun 6, 2024
So, in addition to the method, I need to consider the heat output. I have no clear way to produce heatless CO. I will lean towards taking a heavy sedative at an appropriate time so it can sync with the CO levels. (Hmm, planning it in a physical list is proving more beneficial than I anticipated). Then enter car in close time for sedatives to take effect and I can be out while my body temp becomes too uncomfortable.
This sounds simple and viable.
Execution should take 1-1.5 years. I will purchase a few more life insurance policies. Not an amount to draw suspicion, but best do extra padding. Yes. 45 is far beyond what I should have been alotted.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
I'm not sure if taking sedatives is a good idea, I guess it depends on the sedative, although CO poisoning shouldn't hurt, it's said to actually cause some euphoria. Any thing that slows down breathing and/or cardiac rate will also slow down the time it takes for the CO to take effect.
Do you have access to sulphuric acid (battery acid, doesn't have to be pure) and formic acid (it should be easy to get, it's used to treat bees against a parasite)? If done right they produce CO without all the hassle with charcoal or lawn mowers.

Reactions: tugboat
Upvote 0
T

tugboat

Jun 6, 2024
Your information is valuable, and I appreciate this new perspective. I do not trust my abilities with chemicals enough to mix the two and get a proper reaction without many tests.. and that will lead to detection.
The sedatives are to shut my brain off so the heat doesn't other me. I cannot do benzos due to the nausea they cause.

I took a day to reflect and realized that I was again worrying and anticipating events that will not matter. Since life insurance policies are fickle, I will disreguard a 1.5 year plan. I have enough physical assets so no need to squirell money away.

I am not sure why the heat aspect is bothering me so much. Maybe I worry about cooking before death?

Reactions: Artemisia and Forveleth
Upvote 0
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Your information is valuable, and I appreciate this new perspective. I do not trust my abilities with chemicals enough to mix the two and get a proper reaction without many tests.. and that will lead to detection.
The sedatives are to shut my brain off so the heat doesn't other me. I cannot do benzos due to the nausea they cause.

I took a day to reflect and realized that I was again worrying and anticipating events that will not matter. Since life insurance policies are fickle, I will disreguard a 1.5 year plan. I have enough physical assets so no need to squirell money away.

I am not sure why the heat aspect is bothering me so much. Maybe I worry about cooking before death?
Some people who have survived attempts talk about the heat. I don't know if this would help but maybe take ice water with you when you get in? Something to cool you from the inside? I dunno.
Should I cover the windows with plastic bags and tape up the air vents? Would that quicken things, or would it bring too much attention?
Definitely tape up the air vents. Windows are up to you. Depends on how good the seals are.

You are worried about attention. Are you going to be doing this where you can be easily seen/found?

Reactions: tugboat
Upvote 0
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024

I have no idea where you live, but any chance it gets considerably cold in winter? Before I decided on the chemical method, I too was considering using coal and knew it had to be done in the peak of winter to compensate for the heat.

Sorry forvelerh, but drinking cold water is not a good idea. Our bodies are weird like that. Well , actually it's not weird at all, it's just a feedback mechanism. If you drink cold water it'll lower your internal temperature which will lead to the body producing more heat to compensate and get back to the normal 36,5 °C.

Reactions: BrainShower and tugboat
Upvote 1
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Sorry forvelerh, but drinking cold water is not a good idea. Our bodies are weird like that. Well , actually it's not weird at all, it's just a feedback mechanism. If you drink cold water it'll lower your internal temperature which will lead to the body producing more heat to compensate and get back to the normal 36,5 °C.
Right, but if you're already overheating, then your body temperature is too high and drinking something cool will help bring it back down to where it needs to be.

Reactions: tugboat and Artemisia
Upvote 0
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Right, but if you're already overheating, then your body temperature is too high and drinking something cool will help bring it back down to where it needs to be.
Sure, that's right. But should be done when already overheating and might be a good/better idea to dip a cloth in the the cold water and apply it to where the blood is closer to the surface, like the inside of the wrists, forehead, neck, etc.

Reactions: BrainShower and tugboat
Upvote 0
T

tugboat

Jun 6, 2024
It DOES get quite cold in winter time here.
I purchased two rectangular stone planter boxes and the CO monitor. I had a moment of trepidation though. The vehicle of choice is small, but it is a convertible. I worry about leakage. But I am a.. small.. person. I think that would help.

As a side note. I again with to thank posters discussing this method with me. Your input and arguments are most beneficial. You have my sincere gratitude.

Edit. I do worry about being found still breathing. I strive for no attempts, or they will have me put in a place of monitoring.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

tugboat

Jun 6, 2024
I will definitely have to wait until winter when I will cover the car that will be used. I can only get about 80,000 to read with any stability for over an hour. It is a cloth top convertible so that might be the problem. The winter cover will solve many visibility issues as well as trapping in emissions.
I will test again when it is covered and see if it reads better. While I do find it distressing that it means more waiting, it is what it is.

Upvote 0
another_creature

another_creature

Message me to plan our double suicide
Sep 14, 2023
Still, so many people die on accident from generators, stoves, etc. I feel like there must be a way to make it work other than charcoal, which seems messy to me.

Upvote 0