devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I'm going to vent, feel free to ignore. just need an outlet to let all of this shit out.

I'm slowly becoming more and more accepting of getting the hell out of here.
I'm realizing how much I've let myself go. I barely eat anymore, I rarely shower,
I never care what I look like, I've lost interest in everything. I'm becoming numb.
I feel empty and lost. I realized no matter how much effort I put into being happy
and actually wanting to live life, I still end up being depressed as hell and wanting to
ctb more than ever. I'm running out of reasons to stay alive, I've put the broken pieces
of myself together for so long now... it's becoming too much effort, i'm just wondering why I
even try anymore. Like literally what's the point? I've never seen myself having a future, hell I don't
even want a future. There's nothing I want to do with my life, i'm tired of being me. I find
more reasons to hate myself every day, I can't keep living with the disappointment that I've
become. I'm exhausted guys, i'm extremely tired. I just want a peaceful way out. I want to lay in bed
and go to sleep and never wake up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, hatelife, mediocre and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel the same. I don't want to do this anymore. :angry::angry:

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, hatelife, BlueWidow and 3 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I've felt like this for a while. My mental and physical health has deteriorated in the last year. Most of the time I sleep. I am waiting to die now. Wish I had the courage to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: hatelife, not-2-b-the-answer, mattwitt and 1 other person
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I've felt like this for a while. My mental and physical health has deteriorated in the last year. Most of the time I sleep. I am waiting to die now. Wish I had the courage to ctb.
I relate to you so much, i'm so ready to die but i'm so stressed about actually doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: hatelife, not-2-b-the-answer and mediocre