T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
Trying to tie up a few things in these final days. I am having great difficulty doing anything at this point. Bills, online accounts, what to do with my wallet and the typical cards in it. I feel overwhelmed by everything, even small things. The main thing is to send what little money I have to my adult child who struggles to lay their monthly bills. They are the only thing that matters, they are everything to me.
My default on everything else is becoming "screw it", what does it matter. I cried over all of this two nigjts ago, feeling like a complete failure at even this.

It all feels like a burden. More bad news at today's medical appt. adds to it. I feel so horribly down, I cry so often. All I think about now is ending my suffering but I have to get more done somehow. For my kid if nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sorry you are in this way. I am afraid the future brings what it brings. You can only do your best to leave behind a smooth journey.

Reactions: truthseeker, Circles and Partial-Elf
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
So true. I got a little done initially but hit a wall. Became so emotional over it, don't know why. I suppose maybe I'm just trying not to think about it. That doesn't help obviously. I need to rally and push through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LMLN and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I know when I was doing my letters it was emotional. Doing the bank stuff was ok and sorted. Sentimental pieces are in storage ready for collection. When you start to strip everything down it becomes more real. It's like a slow regimen. Your mind knows why you are doing these things and does have a reaction. It is a slow goodbye.

• Hugs
Reactions: truthseeker, Circles and LMLN