• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
The Moderator is wrong and is unhelpful I don't need nobody to tell me what I already know so if you want to take it as disrespect then that's all on you still have the urge to kill tho… so it's whatever I guess nobody really cares so don't even bother commenting on me..
P.S what's the 30% means?

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
What was disrespectful was telling members to "stfu" and asking if you can kill them, and saying you will channel your feelings "in torture."

I am sorry that you found people's replies unhelpful. I understand it is frustrating when feedback is unhelpful and reiterating what you already know, I'm sorry for that. However, you specifically asked for advice in your thread, which is why members made suggestions. No-one was disrespectful towards you or unreasonable in their responses.

Having intrusive homicidal feelings is not the issue in itself. I have OCD personally and can truly appreciate how difficult having these thoughts can be. I am truly sorry you are having these urges. It is the way you are speaking to members that is the issue.

I am locking this thread. You are still welcome to use your first "Having the urge to kill" thread on this topic and speak about your situation further, as long as you do not insult other members or ask about killing members of the forum like before. Thank you.

Reactions: raghu1977
Status
Not open for further replies.