• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
i took 20 grams of SN and passed out the ambulance was called and i was taken to the hospital and treated with methylene blue now im out of the hospital all of my muscles hurt and are stiff.

is this normal for sn overdose i can imagine theres not a lot of reported data for this

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Regen, Fehler and 3 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Ask the ems. Ring them up and ask them

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
And post their answer.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, NearlyIrrelevantCake and FailureGirl
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
i took 20 grams of SN and passed out the ambulance was called and i was taken to the hospital and treated with methylene blue now im out of the hospital all of my muscles hurt and are stiff.

is this normal for sn overdose i can imagine theres not a lot of reported data for this
Don't worry. Ur muscles will be normal. Can u explain more ur experience with SN. After taking SN what happened

Reactions: Pen>Sword, hʚll and Fehler
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The muscles need oxygen. The best recovery after strength training is the hyperbaric chamber since it gives you more oxygen or some such. Meaning, SN (or to a smaller degree, smoking) will have the opposite effect of muscle recovery. Just guessing, btw.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
Don't worry. Ur muscles will be normal. Can u explain more ur experience with SN. After taking SN what happened
i can i mixed 20 grams of sn to Pepsi and gin after 10 minutes i started feeling very dizzy and cold i then got up to have some meto in that time i collapsed on the floor and started shivering a lot my girlfriend called an ambulance and I started to pass out i was cold and my heart was racing but it wasnt that bad kind of lafargic

feel free to ask more about my experience i cant remember some of it

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, NearlyIrrelevantCake and aminend
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Did you mix the SN with pepsi and gin and drink the "meto" after ingesting the SN? It was not clear to me.

D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
Did you mix the SN with pepsi and gin and drink the "meto" after ingesting the SN? It was not clear to me.
it wasnt well thought out i was emotional and stupid i drank the sn and when i got dizzy i took some meto but collapsed before i could

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
At least you have not been very "badly off", I hope that the sequelae of the muscles is not something serious, what @GenesAndEnvironment says is quite logical. They didn't lock you up?
Take it easy these days

D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
At least you have not been very "badly off", I hope that the sequelae of the muscles is not something serious, what @GenesAndEnvironment says is quite logical. They didn't lock you up?
Take it easy these days
no surprisingly i wasnt committed they took my sn though :-(

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
no surprisingly i wasnt committed they took my sn though :-(
A shame but it was to be expected :/, at least they didn't lock you up which I think would be the worst...
I hope things go a bit better after this.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake