• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ssadbrownie

ssadbrownie

Oct 20, 2023
I tried following the instructions on the "How to hang yourself" thread but there have been a few issues:
1)Thickness of ligature
Does it matter how wide the ligature is?The rope I'm using is on the narrower side.
2)Noose positioning
Where exactly should the noose be positioned?Some guides say at the base of the neck, some say at the middle, some say top. In all honesty it's really hard to put it at the base as it slides up to the Adam's apple and makes me choke instead.
3)How high up should the other end of the rope bed tied?
4)AS SOON AS I PUSH DOWN AND KNEEL/LET MY LEGS DOWN, THE NOOSE JUST LOOSENS UP

This is the main issue. I'm using a slipknot, maybe it's something with the knot?Idk. But as soon as i push down the noose just loosens. Should I push down first and THEN tighten the knot?Even then it just looses up after a while.

Just what am i doing wrong?It's so frustrating. Am i too incompetent to even kill myself?also the fact that different resources have different/contradicting steps and facts listed doesn't help at all. I'd really appreciate some support. Thank you. Have a good day
Im really at my wits end and have been miserable for a while now, so please help out someoen

• Love
Reactions: maidens and lachrymost
Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
I tried the same, partial hanging but it didnt work for me the positioning of the rope is always wrong I tried many times for hours on different locations around the neck but I never passed out, if it was at the top of the neck I would just end up chocking and coughing and wouldnt pass out even after 30 seconds, tried at the base basically nothing, all I got was discomfort and some slight pain.
It sucks because I was very willing to do it but nothing came out of it
I just switched method gonna try to SN