B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023
i seriously cant deal with it anymore. it is a permanent reminder i will never be a woman. i will always just a pretender and a freak.

i hate how much i have to care for a body that i despise. if i eat too much, i look like shit. if i dont eat, drink, sleep or exercise enough, i look like shit. i just dont have the energy to balance this. i look like a corpse. i cant even let people look at me anymore.

and the worst part is i'm stuck with it for life. even if all my problems were solved today i would still have my body forever. every time i have even the smallest amount of hope that i can turn my life around and be happy, i look in the mirror and realise it's not happening. it's hopeless.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, axxxu, LoiteringClouds and 12 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't want to beat a potential dead horse here, or anything like that, but have you tried therapy to help with your GD? I'm not saying you should or anything, or that it could even help.

B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023
I don't want to beat a potential dead horse here, or anything like that, but have you tried therapy to help with your GD? I'm not saying you should or anything, or that it could even help.
i really dont see it helping. at least in a time frame that i can manage to stick around for

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you have to endure, this world where people suffer all through no fault of their own undeniably is so hellish. I'm personally disgusted by the flesh prison that is the human body, as we are slaves to it and it's only destined to torture us from age. Existing here certainly is a curse, but it sounds unbearable what you have to go through.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i really dont see it helping. at least in a time frame that i can manage to stick around for
It's probably a hard road, I admit. I have no way of knowing if it is, or isn't. Only you can know if it's worth it to you to see if it can help. As @FuneralCry's sentiment conveyed, it must be so torturous for you, for anyone really, who has to deal with these feelings on a daily basis, to even try and live and have any kind of meaningful life, when thoughts like what you have are unrelenting and you can get no peace from their intrusion. I feel for you. I hope you can figure out how best to deal with what life has dealt to you. I hope the right answer presents itself to you. Good luck.

B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023
It's probably a hard road, I admit. I have no way of knowing if it is, or isn't. Only you can know if it's worth it to you to see if it can help. As @FuneralCry's sentiment conveyed, it must be so torturous for you, for anyone really, who has to deal with these feelings on a daily basis, to even try and live and have any kind of meaningful life, when thoughts like what you have are unrelenting and you can get no peace from their intrusion. I feel for you. I hope you can figure out how best to deal with what life has dealt to you. I hope the right answer presents itself to you. Good luck.
thank you ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
i seriously cant deal with it anymore. it is a permanent reminder i will never be a woman. i will always just a pretender and a freak.

i hate how much i have to care for a body that i despise. if i eat too much, i look like shit. if i dont eat, drink, sleep or exercise enough, i look like shit. i just dont have the energy to balance this. i look like a corpse. i cant even let people look at me anymore.

and the worst part is i'm stuck with it for life. even if all my problems were solved today i would still have my body forever. every time i have even the smallest amount of hope that i can turn my life around and be happy, i look in the mirror and realise it's not happening. it's hopeless.
Is there any hope that you will ever be able to pass? (In other words, is your body the kind of shape and size that at least some women have?) I know that passing is not the most important thing for trans people, but it does affect the options available to you. If there is a hope, then get to work making it a reality. You can expect it to be hard work - transitioning is always hard work - but it should be possible. If there is no prospect of your ever being able to pass, then you can do one of two things. (1) You could de-transition. (Or not transition, if you haven't already got far.) Just accept that living in your birth gender is the least problematic option. Or, (2) You could simply live the life you want to live and defy other people's expectations. That would be difficult at first, but eventually you would carve out a space for yourself. If you are confident in yourself, eventually those around you will accept you for who you are. Good luck.

B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023
Is there any hope that you will ever be able to pass? (In other words, is your body the kind of shape and size that at least some women have?) I know that passing is not the most important thing for trans people, but it does affect the options available to you. If there is a hope, then get to work making it a reality. You can expect it to be hard work - transitioning is always hard work - but it should be possible. If there is no prospect of your ever being able to pass, then you can do one of two things. (1) You could de-transition. (Or not transition, if you haven't already got far.) Just accept that living in your birth gender is the least problematic option. Or, (2) You could simply live the life you want to live and defy other people's expectations. That would be difficult at first, but eventually you would carve out a space for yourself. If you are confident in yourself, eventually those around you will accept you for who you are. Good luck.
passing is hopeless for me. it's not gonna happen

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and Dead Meat
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
passing is hopeless for me. it's not gonna happen
You don't explain why you reckon it's hopeless, but I'll take your word for it. In that case, it seems to me that you must choose between one of the other two options I outlined. You have to deal with the world as it is, not as you might like it to be. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I'm just being realistic.

B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023
You don't explain why you reckon it's hopeless, but I'll take your word for it. In that case, it seems to me that you must choose between one of the other two options I outlined. You have to deal with the world as it is, not as you might like it to be. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I'm just being realistic.
i know. i would rather die than detransition and i dont have it in me to accept myself, which is why im here lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Unending
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
i know. i would rather die than detransition and i dont have it in me to accept myself, which is why im here lol
My guess is that you do have it in you, but you just haven't realized it yet. You may have to be bold, and you may have to take some risks, but so what? You have nothing to lose. If you try those things, and keep failing, you are no worse off than you are now. Ctb will still be an option. But don't give up too easily.

axxxu

axxxu

Apr 8, 2023
I feel the same way. Though I'll never tell anyone or be able to live as myself, the only thing that can comfort me is the fact that I'd be cremated when I die.
I don't have anyone to talk to, and I'm supposed to be the breadwinner of the family until I die so I can't move out, I know they'd rather kill me than accept me so I've given up all hope and just distance myself from it as much as I possibly can.

I hate having to take care of this body too. I remember people telling me I have to take care of it, and "look out for my health" when all I want is some heart disease that will end this torture soon. I do the bare minimum (shower, eat sometimes, and comb my hair) everytime I look in the mirror I want to drop dead.

I'm sorry I cannot say anything of help, I thought I'd share my experience you tell you you're not alone. I'm bad with advice so I apologize in advance.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unending and cgrtt.brns
B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023
My guess is that you do have it in you, but you just haven't realized it yet. You may have to be bold, and you may have to take some risks, but so what? You have nothing to lose. If you try those things, and keep failing, you are no worse off than you are now. Ctb will still be an option. But don't give up too easily.
i really hope so but idk. i think im too broken at this point
I feel the same way. Though I'll never tell anyone or be able to live as myself, the only thing that can comfort me is the fact that I'd be cremated when I die.
I don't have anyone to talk to, and I'm supposed to be the breadwinner of the family until I die so I can't move out, I know they'd rather kill me than accept me so I've given up all hope and just distance myself from it as much as I possibly can.

I hate having to take care of this body too. I remember people telling me I have to take care of it, and "look out for my health" when all I want is some heart disease that will end this torture soon. I do the bare minimum (shower, eat sometimes, and comb my hair) everytime I look in the mirror I want to drop dead.

I'm sorry I cannot say anything of help, I thought I'd share my experience you tell you you're not alone. I'm bad with advice so I apologize in advance.
awww it's ok. i mostly just made this thread to vent. i'm so sorry you're going through this ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: axxxu
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
it is a permanent reminder i will never be a woman.
by this do you mean seen as a woman by other people, or be biologically cis female?

if the former, i can relate. however, i believe there is no real definition of what a woman should be, as it is different for everyone. throughout history and in different cultures, gender stereotypes have changed and evolved constantly. two hundred years ago men were portrayed wearing powdered wigs and frilly lace socks, but now people would say that's a weird or inappropriate way to dress as a man. but the reality is, its all just fabric and chemicals. other people's opinions of what a man or woman is varies so much from person to person that it's lost all meaning. the only opinion that should matter to you is your own. i know that depending on your situation, other peoples opinions can result in you being in danger, so it's not as simple as just "be yourself and fuck everyone else", but for your mental wellbeing you can't abandon or ignore such an integral part of you, and you cant base it on external factors, it has to be from within yourself. after all, its YOUR gender identity, not anyone elses. if you can, access as much gender affirming resources as you can. whether thats a nice dress that makes you feel comfortable and happy, trying out different ways of doing make up if thats something you enjoy, or hormones/surgeries if they are available to you. anything to make the way you feel on the inside align more with the way you see yourself on the outside. dont bother looking up 'how to look more feminine' or stuff like that, bc from my experience it's all just vague advice from random different people who think that their idea of a specific gender stereotype is THE be all and end all of stereotypes. and no matter how deep i made my voice or how wide apart my legs were when i sat down, there was always someone telling me i was doing it wrong, according to THEM. when i realised that it's all bullshit and i should just dress the way i want because it makes me feel comfortable, i stopped caring about how other people saw me because no amount of external approval could match just being comfortable in my own body. and obviously surgeries and hormones helped a lot with that too, mostly because they were what I wanted for MY own reasons, not because i felt like i HAD to have them to fit other peoples expectations. i hope that made some sense sorry it's so long. i hope nothing i said diminished your feelings in anyway, that was not my intention. just wanted to give something back to you whether it's helpful or not.

if the latter, i can also relate. i always envied cis men and just wish i could've be born with the right chromosomes. it's something u just have to realise that unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it, all you can do is focus on what you CAN change.

i wish you all the best, it's never an easy journey discovering yourself, but it can be done. i believe in you. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: bloberta
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
by this do you mean seen as a woman by other people, or be biologically cis female?

if the former, i can relate. however, i believe there is no real definition of what a woman should be

This is just disingenuous patronizing and it isn't helpful to op to tell op "you are just like a cis-woman if you believe it". The definition of woman that op is working with is: the same sex as your mother, @cgrtt.brns , and op's mother and my mother. It's funny how all these mothers have something in common, eh? There is a word for that.

Stop lying to op.

Reactions: Skathon
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022

if the former, i can relate. however, i believe there is no real definition of what a woman should be, as it is different for everyone. throughout history and in different cultures, gender stereotypes have changed and evolved constantly.
The OP, and even i want to have gone through girlhood and be cis female. We want the correct body.

Saying "you're a cis woman if you believe it" is useless cope advice that does not work on our specific problems. That is like telling a poor homeless person "you are rich if you believe". Doesn't mean they can just pull out money from thin air and buy whatever they want.

B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023

if the former, i can relate. however, i believe there is no real definition of what a woman should be, as it is different for everyone. throughout history and in different cultures, gender stereotypes have changed and evolved constantly. two hundred years ago men were portrayed wearing powdered wigs and frilly lace socks, but now people would say that's a weird or inappropriate way to dress as a man. but the reality is, its all just fabric and chemicals. other people's opinions of what a man or woman is varies so much from person to person that it's lost all meaning. the only opinion that should matter to you is your own. i know that depending on your situation, other peoples opinions can result in you being in danger, so it's not as simple as just "be yourself and fuck everyone else", but for your mental wellbeing you can't abandon or ignore such an integral part of you, and you cant base it on external factors, it has to be from within yourself. after all, its YOUR gender identity, not anyone elses. if you can, access as much gender affirming resources as you can. whether thats a nice dress that makes you feel comfortable and happy, trying out different ways of doing make up if thats something you enjoy, or hormones/surgeries if they are available to you. anything to make the way you feel on the inside align more with the way you see yourself on the outside. dont bother looking up 'how to look more feminine' or stuff like that, bc from my experience it's all just vague advice from random different people who think that their idea of a specific gender stereotype is THE be all and end all of stereotypes. and no matter how deep i made my voice or how wide apart my legs were when i sat down, there was always someone telling me i was doing it wrong, according to THEM. when i realised that it's all bullshit and i should just dress the way i want because it makes me feel comfortable, i stopped caring about how other people saw me because no amount of external approval could match just being comfortable in my own body. and obviously surgeries and hormones helped a lot with that too, mostly because they were what I wanted for MY own reasons, not because i felt like i HAD to have them to fit other peoples expectations. i hope that made some sense sorry it's so long. i hope nothing i said diminished your feelings in anyway, that was not my intention. just wanted to give something back to you whether it's helpful or not.

if the latter, i can also relate. i always envied cis men and just wish i could've be born with the right chromosomes. it's something u just have to realise that unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it, all you can do is focus on what you CAN change.

i wish you all the best, it's never an easy journey discovering yourself, but it can be done. i believe in you. <3
thank you ❤️ and no you didnt diminish my feelings, despite what the others are saying

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
@MakeItEnd @CantDoItAnymore im sorry i must have worded my response wrong some how, i in no way meant or even said "you're a cis woman if you believe it". dont know if you read my second to last paragraph but that basically is the opposite of what i said/meant. apologies, ive never been good at conveying my thoughts properly.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloberta and Unending
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
The curse is not having a body you feel good in.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: bloberta and WorthlessTrash
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I'm trans too and am often really disgusted by the fact I'm stuck in my body as well. There are times were it gets pretty extreme and I often wish I could take all the mirrors out of my house but other people need to use them lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloberta