• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I just want to leave so badly, I'm so fucking tired of my life, I'm done, I'm fucking done. But I hate hurting people, I hate hurting my family, friends and even you guys. And I makes me breakdown, everything in my life is falling apart, I'm tired of trying and I'm done. I just can't. I want to cry so much, I can't, I want to be alone and cry. I just want to be gone. Let me cry, been bottling up every single thing in me, never said a word and now I can't

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Metalhead, TheRaul95, NekoNomNom and 10 others
deadpixels

deadpixels

Student
May 2, 2020
Ever since you made that post about being emotionally held hostage, this thought have been echoing on my mind and I realized that there are some people who hold me hostage as well.

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, Lotharius and HorribleFeelings1
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Not wanting to hurt people is killing me, I understand

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I was thinking about others too much, more than they were thinking about me. Like a hungry slot machine player I was putting in my resources like time, going all-in but it never payed out. Now I am thinking more about myself. There are not too much time left.

Reactions: ERASED and HorribleFeelings1