thouisdead

thouisdead

unpredictable, but it suits reality.
Feb 15, 2020
I know it's very specific and there's a thread kind of related to it, but being that specific I decided to create another one.

I had a friend that commited suicide. The thing is that in the morning of that fatidical day I dreamed with a devil, he was in my room as I was layed in my bed (which i actually was) and I had a sense that he owed me something so I told him about that friend and asked if he could help him. The demon wasn't horned or anything, he was blond, dirty, skinny and short. His hair was in the shoulder and he smirked when I asked him about that.
As I've already spoiled my friend died in that same day, and it's not something I made up after the happening: I told him I had a bad dream and was with a bad feeling, but haven't specified.

Just as a disclaimer: I'm an atheist (laugh if you want), but he was a christian. And until now there was just one person, but me, that knew about this dream.

The question is: I'm the only one who had that kind of dream or seen that demon? (Sorry if seem crazy but it's been time I'm trying to understand it).

Reactions: Generic and lambgf
lambgf

lambgf

the void will lead into my arms
Jan 15, 2020
That's very interesting. Personally, I haven't dreamt about someone's death but my best friend recently dreamt that I was trying to jump from a balcony and she was struggling to keep me alive.

Reactions: thouisdead
G

Generic

Jan 9, 2020
I know somebody who had a pretty similar experience to what you described (seeing his grandfather in a dream the night he died). I'm pretty skeptical about it, but I believe there's a rational explanation out there. Perhaps you were having dream(s) related to that person because you were worrying over them? Or your memory of the event is distorted? Or maybe it actually was something supernatural, I don't really know.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I dream about people who are death and we have a chat, while my mind tries to make sence. Many times i dreamed about peope who die violently, but i'm only an observer. I dream how stupidly i was shot and about to die in front of my mother. Many times i dream about someone trying to kill me. most of the times when i make a desigion in my dream to kill someone it does not happen at all, all my guns in my dreams do not work. Except for the once i kill people by accident, whitch is worse. Had dreams recently how my best friend dies in the hospital i have driven him and don't know what to do. Took me time to realize it all after i woked up. He is totally fine. Ya my dreams are very much violent. Good thing - my life does not look that way, but it's not the whole true also. Strange, but my today's dream was like a handwritten list with variants if someone i think i used to love died at one point, and from that point my list of what is happing was terrible and hopeless. It's very hard to share that but there was a chance for this to happen recently for real and it was my fault. Now i just pray it won't happen ever again, but don't feel to have any control over it, and this is not a dream.

thouisdead

thouisdead

unpredictable, but it suits reality.
Feb 15, 2020
I know somebody who had a pretty similar experience to what you described (seeing his grandfather in a dream the night he died). I'm pretty skeptical about it, but I believe there's a rational explanation out there. Perhaps you were having dream(s) related to that person because you were worrying over them? Or your memory of the event is distorted? Or maybe it actually was something supernatural, I don't really know.

I actually worried about him a lot, but i also knew about his situation for almost two years, so it's strange that that kind of dream happend just in that moment (ignoring the fact that I probably was at REM)
I dream about people who are death and we have a chat, while my mind tries to make sence. Many times i dreamed about peope who die violently, but i'm only an observer. I dream how stupidly i was shot and about to die in front of my mother. Many times i dream about someone trying to kill me. most of the times when i make a desigion in my dream to kill someone it does not happen at all, all my guns in my dreams do not work. Except for the once i kill people by accident, whitch is worse. Had dreams recently how my best friend dies in the hospital i have driven him and don't know what to do. Took me time to realize it all after i woked up. He is totally fine. Ya my dreams are very much violent. Good thing - my life does not look that way, but it's not the whole true also. Strange, but my today's dream was like a handwritten list with variants if someone i think i used to love died at one point, and from that point my list of what is happing was terrible and hopeless. It's very hard to share that but there was a chance for this to happen recently for real and it was my fault. Now i just pray it won't happen ever again, but don't feel to have any control over it, and this is not a dream.

I'm sorry, but I'm not good at this kind of advice, as I worried about him I couldn't get away from him and, as we couldn't see each other everytime, we talked through whatsapp. Everyday for 7 months. I don't think is healthy even if I did it.
Maybe just talk with that person now - if it hurts too much you must know till when you can bear. One of our problems (our generation and idk who else) is that we are too proud and ashamed to connect, though that's what makes us human, what brings up our humanity. We all feel but some of us are too afraid to show.

Last edited:
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Yes this has happened to me, I call them premonitions, get them when sleeping in dream form and also when awake:'(

• Wow