I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Having such moment right now. :)
I fucking absolutely hate where I'm at in life right now

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
a few times in my life have been in so much pain that blasting my self with a shotgun would of been a huge relief

Reactions: HadItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would fear that method just going wrong somehow and leading to damage. But I guess that if I had one it would at least be an option as a way to leave. I know that if I had a method like N I would be long gone at this point though, to me there is nothing that is more ideal than finally exiting this world in a peaceful way.

H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
I would fear that method just going wrong somehow and leading to damage. But I guess that if I had one it would at least be an option as a way to leave. I know that if I had a method like N I would be long gone at this point though, to me there is nothing that is more ideal than finally exiting this world in a peaceful way.
I want to get my hands on N so bad, just so fucking bad.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Mar 8, 2023
Been there, 5 years ago, sitting in my parent's room, just holding it. It's crossed my mind for years, and I'm glad I didn't take that route due to the mess it would've caused, and the trauma I would've put my family through seeing what's left of me there. There's better options for when my time does actually come, and I'm willing to wait to make those reality.