• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
im mostly asking for advice here, i stopped taking my meds a while ago because they kill like, my everything lol, i have no humour, sex drive, i feel like a zombie when im on them and completely emotionally stunted, my parents are suspicious of this but i dont think they know how long its actually been, i think they just assume im occasionally missing days, but its been months now.

my issue is mostly with the fact that in august, im going on holiday with my mum + aunt and her kids, where ill be staying with her and my little brother together in a tent, my main worry is her picking up on my not taking the medication, is there any excuse i can use for this? or should i just suck it up and take them for the duration of the holiday (about 5 days-ish)? its not ideal for me but i know what my mum is like and i dont wanna worry her or have to deal with a lecture lol.

ive been thinking a lot about my CBT, and i definitely dont think its something ill be able to act on until next year, its like everyone in my life is set on making plans so i feel too guilty to cbt before then HAHA, but i think that gives me more time to look for a better, more painless method. i know people who can get me something really good, i wont go into details here obviously, but even convincing them to get it me is gonna be tough, they probably know exactly what i'd use it for and while they agree with giving people the right to end their own lives, i think feelings may get in the way of that logic for them :')

anyway, watch one piece

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Whatever symptoms you were taking the medication, did they come back when you stopped?

toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
Whatever symptoms you were taking the medication, did they come back when you stopped
oh lol like did i start struggling again with the original stuff when i stopped? yes HAHA but i honestly prefer dealing with this than i do feeling dead, id rather be an emotional mess than have no emotions at all 🫥 my family are insistant that itd get better with time, but i think theyre just worried ill CBT if i skip the meds, which isnt fair bc i was planning on even while taking the stupid things

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I stopped taking my meds too for maybe a little over a month and I feel the same as I did when I was on it. Less tired and stuff though, maybe a little more anxiety, but I hated the meds. I was prescribed new meds after I talked to a psychiatrist so I might try to take that now and if it doesn't work I don't think I'll try anything else. Prozac is what I'm prescribed and the side effects don't look too bad I hope.

I love one piece ☝🏻

toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
I stopped taking my meds too for maybe a little over a month and I feel the same as I did when I was on it. Less tired and stuff though, maybe a little more anxiety, but I hated the meds. I was prescribed new meds after I talked to a psychiatrist so I might try to take that now and if it doesn't work I don't think I'll try anything else. Prozac is what I'm prescribed and the side effects don't look too bad I hope.

I love one piece ☝🏻
REAL! maybe ill talk to my doc about getting a new prescription, but they messed me about enough with my current meds i feel like it isnt worth it really :( and as you should.. you have bsd pfp too if im not just going crazy and seeing things so peak taste ofc! dkm about prozac but im hoping it does well for you!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and jaxxon_sunn
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
oh lol like did i start struggling again with the original stuff when i stopped? yes HAHA but i honestly prefer dealing with this than i do feeling dead, id rather be an emotional mess than have no emotions at all 🫥 my family are insistant that itd get better with time, but i think theyre just worried ill CBT if i skip the meds, which isnt fair bc i was planning on even while taking the stupid things
That's understandable; many people feel the emotional blunting isn't really more desirable than the emotional pain itself. I think you should come clean at some point and be open about how the pills truly affected you.

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

May 10, 2023
As for your mom wondering about u taking ur meds maybe say u need to get some water for it and head out of the tent and go somewhere or ask for some space. If that won't work u can say u already took them outside of the tent if your mom was inside it, or u took ur meds inside the tent if you were alone inside.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and toro
TheAntithesis

TheAntithesis

Nurtured, not Nature.
May 26, 2023
What medication were you taking if you don't mind me asking?

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

May 10, 2023
REAL! maybe ill talk to my doc about getting a new prescription, but they messed me about enough with my current meds i feel like it isnt worth it really :( and as you should.. you have bsd pfp too if im not just going crazy and seeing things so peak taste ofc! dkm about prozac but im hoping it does well for you!
You're very correct it is Fyodor from bsd😄 and your pfp is awesome too Nami is the best

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and toro
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
That's understandable; many people feel the emotional blunting isn't really more desirable than the emotional pain itself. I think you should come clean at some point and be open about how the pills truly affected you.
yeah, probably, might talk to my GP about changing prescriptions, tell my mum the truth ahead of time, i just worry that theyre gonna say some shit like 'but you seemed happier on them!' and ill be tongue tied because its like.. ya in front of you guys but it suuuucked in private
You're very correct it is Fyodor from bsd😄 and your pfp is awesome too Nami is the best
Nami and Usopp best strawhats! i think it used to be the cute art of her with those little cat ear headphones on, but i love this pic too HAHA, havent seen people talk about BSD in a while, im glad to see its not totally dead, i need to catch up :')
As for your mom wondering about u taking ur meds maybe say u need to get some water for it and head out of the tent and go somewhere or ask for some space. If that won't work u can say u already took them outside of the tent if your mom was inside it, or u took ur meds inside the tent if you were alone inside.
Good plan honestly! she knows what im like so she might sit me down and make me take it in front of her or show her the like, sachet to prove one is missing, but at that point i'll just take the L and get back on my meds, for those days at the very least anyway HAHA

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and jaxxon_sunn
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It looks like you feel better without medication. In my opinion all psycho medication isn't healing the actual illness, it just puts you in a state of being kinda stoned 24/7. I wouldn't take any medicine the like. All best wishes for your future!

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
It looks like you feel better without medication. In my opinion all psycho medication isn't healing the actual illness, it just puts you in a state of being kinda stoned 24/7. I wouldn't take any medicine the like. All best wishes for your future!
thanks! i wish i was stoned 24/7 i cant lie, weed's a better medicator than what they officially prescribed me anyway HAHAH

• Yay!
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
thanks! i wish i was stoned 24/7 i cant lie, weed's a better medicator than what they officially prescribed me anyway HAHAH
haha yes sure weed is much better!!! I agree!!

• Love
Reactions: toro