• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
if i have, let's say, 10 beers my stomach already gets in trouble and i puke a lot if i exaggerate on alcohol. i've had stomach issues like gastritis and ulcers but the ulcers got healed and that was like... 15 years ago or something. can i still take SN? i hope so

Reactions: Catch-22 and arthurkuzechov
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
if i have, let's say, 10 beers my stomach already gets in trouble and i puke a lot if i exaggerate on alcohol. i've had stomach issues like gastritis and ulcers but the ulcers got healed and that was like... 15 years ago or something. can i still take SN? i hope so
Hello. I really didn't know the right answer, but I think that 10 beers is very much😅 I think 25 gm if SN is easier to accept by your body than 10 beers. But to be honest maybe it's not like that. I just don't drink alcohol so idk. But I wish you find the answers.

• Hugs
Reactions: lnlybnny and Agon321
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I think you should be fine if you follow the protocol, i.e., you ingest the right amount of SN and take dopamine antagonist antiemetics before.
My stomach is very sensitive, I feel nauseous and sometimes puke when I smoke a cigarette, not to mention alcohol which I just cannot drink. So I'm more or less in the same situation as you. I hope dopamine antagonist antiemetics will do the trick.
I think that 10 beers is very much
I agree lol. It's normal to feel nauseous after 10 beers.

• Yay!
Reactions: lnlybnny and arthurkuzechov
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Hello. I really didn't know the right answer, but I think that 10 beers is very much😅 I think 25 gm if SN is easier to accept by your body than 10 beers. But to be honest maybe it's not like that. I just don't drink alcohol so idk. But I wish you find the answers.
I think you should be fine if you follow the protocol, i.e., you ingest the right amount of SN and take dopamine antagonist antiemetics before.
My stomach is very sensitive, I feel nauseous and sometimes puke when I smoke a cigarette, not to mention alcohol which I just cannot drink. So I'm more or less in the same situation as you. I hope dopamine antagonist antiemetics will do the trick.

I agree lol. It's normal to feel nauseous after 10 beers.
i'm laughing so hard rn, i'm so embarrassed hahahah
where i live people drink like 20 beers or more and seem alright, so i thought there was something wrong with me lol
but yeah i feel my stomach is sensitive, but i hope it will deal well with the SN anyway. if i follow through with it i want to make sure i follow every step perfectly, hopefully

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Catch-22, arthurkuzechov and 1 other person
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Lmao, cultural differences :pfff: how many cLs a beer? this one for example? :pfff:

5b9dc07964dbd63500962e8ee1899971_600x600.jpg

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Lmao, cultural differences :pfff: how many cLs a beer? this one for example? :pfff:

5b9dc07964dbd63500962e8ee1899971_600x600.jpg
hahahahha nooooo, but i'd love to gulp this one down now ;)
usually 350 ml cans

• Yay!
Reactions: LunarLight
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
okay I just had like 5 beers and I feel like puking… I feel so awful, I'm so scared I won't be able to handle SN. I hate puking with all my strength😭

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder the same thing.... I have severe stomach pain 24/7 and it only goes away if I put food in my stomach. at this point that is the only reason why I eat is to get rid of the pain in my stomach. I have bad gastritis and I'm sure ulcers. I don't know if I could fast for 24 hours. I have a hard time fasting for 9 hours for blood work because it is absolutely agonizing.