L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
The doctors have taken me off my only working medication as they can't tell the difference between being on drugs (500mg THC) and being manic. Even though when they met me they said I was not presenting as manic. Basically I am an experiment with no rights. Now I get to spend the weekend with suicidal thoughts. Back on my suicide forum.

My young friend in a psych ward is still suicidal.

What is the point of these shitholes.

If anyone else wants to express hatred of psych wards please feel free to add to this post.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 7b48hl, ConnectionLost, Endtimes1 and 2 others
nosurpries

nosurpries

Jul 3, 2022
prison without trial.

who exactly do they try to protect? their own wallets i believe.

Reactions: 7b48hl, outrider567, lemohemo and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
This is the UK and the NHS. This Psych ward gets 2 out of 5 stars on Google review.

They took me off my only working medication as I was acting manic on 500mg of weed gummies. Go get me!

Anyone can see from this forum how long I have been suicidally depressed. Like I wouldn't know by the age of 44 if I ever had mania. Like I am entirely stupid.

Anyway, they pay more attention to nudity then they do to my sanity, so my nudity today raised questions about my sanity.

So from now on, I must be quietly suicidal and behave.

FFS.

• Hugs
Reactions: nosurpries
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible. Psych wards do sound similar to prisons from what I have heard. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. None of us should ever have to suffer.

Reactions: LittleJem