flightlessbutterfly

flightlessbutterfly

Mindless Wanderer
Jun 25, 2023
The urge to split my skin open is getting worse and worse, I've already set the blade near my bed, but I'm pushing that urge as far back as I can.

God. I hate how I have been brought to this level, I hate my face, I hate my body, I hate how I've completely lost my identity and personality. I hate how I've forgotten who I am, I hate how even after everything I still crave their love and attention. I hate how I have to hide this from them, or I'll burden them. I hate how I've lost myself. I hate how cruel this world is for making me go through everything it has. I hate how I've stopped caring for myself and other people. I hate how I'm a walking contradiction. I HATE how after all that, I can't help but want to hug a stranger online after their fall and giving them the hope they need to get up for a small while knowing that I have fallen a long time ago and stopped getting up.

I hate this, I hate me, I hate and I don't think I will ever stop hating.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: saddestbunny, Sannti, 90starve and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing here certainly is so torturous and I also hate existence and the suffering that it's caused, I understand that it's awful feeling trapped in a situation you hate.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve and flightlessbutterfly
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I relate All too well, feels almost like my entire being.... down to my heart, soul, almost every fiber of my body has been filled with hatred. Hatred towards myself ( #1 ) to the world / society ( not all of it ) and to 2 particular pieces of shit that I wouldn't so much as Piss on if they were Burning Alive.

It's downright maddening, toxic, almost soul crushing... I fckn hate it. I'm too much of a pussy to go by blade , but blowing my brains out seems to be feasible.

I understand and agree - Thoughts and prayers to you always. - ♥

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 90starve and flightlessbutterfly
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i often ask myself who i am - it often feels like i am watching my life play out on tv. it's a very strange feeling to lose yourself - im sorry that you feel this way too <3

• Love
Reactions: flightlessbutterfly and Huntfish34