F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
Wish my parents gave enough of a fuck to see that something was wrong and take me to a doctor. Wish my teachers or relatives had done something. Wish I had some kind of guidance through life instead of struggling and fucking up at every turn. Wish there was more attention given to adults with autism not just children. Wish someone understood how it feels to be a literal subhuman retard.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, WatermelonMel, Apathy's Girl and 18 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
It sucks when you don't have support, I'm really sorry that those around you aren't helping.
Despite the drawbacks, I always saw people with autism as holders of special powers; I love the lack of bullshit and straightforward thinking! :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Lostandlooking and enuff
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
yep, i hate it too. i'm aspie, among other things. i guess we get the shit end of the stick because so many normies like to beat up on those less fortunate. im sorry you have to struggle with life too, but you're not alone. i hope you can take comfort in that, however little.

• Love
Reactions: TakeMeBack07, filthyrottendirty and articledon
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear what's happening to you, pal.
I wish at least your parents helped you.

I used to have a classmate who was autistic and some another stupid classmates bullied him. I did my best to help him but ended up with my ass kicked many times.

What I mean is, there will always be someone who will help you out somehow. Hope you can find that person/people.

Reactions: oraldine2, LittleJem, Red and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
yep, my school report at primary school said 'J needs to learn social skills'.

Erm. Well my mother was abusive and my father has ASD, and I think I am autistic, but no-one realised that. And saying to my parents that I 'need to learn social skills' when they are so clearly incapable of transmitting them: some kind of joke. I was 8 years old and at home my mother called me the 'devil incarnate' and would tell me I was 'selfish' and act like she hated me. Not conducive to 'learning social skills'.

It took me till I was 26 to understand the point of small talk. I spent time watching soap operas to try and understand how normal people have conversations. I was in my early 40s at a festival, when some random woman suggested I had autism/asd. At first I was really taken aback, then I realised it explained so much for me. Always feeling different. Not feeling connection or empathy with people. I also used to find noise at home very difficult to handle.

I used to think I was a psychopath. Now I know it's my brain is wired this way. It makes me really awkward, it makes work and connection with others difficult. It makes all my relationships difficult.

I read that many homeless people are autistic.

I'm now in my 40s and so frigging tired of it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Apathy's Girl, filthyrottendirty, virginiawoolf and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I think a perfect being would have partial asperger or autism to stop them from lying, being stupid or having a poor sense of justice, but only partially to prevent sensory issues and other issues. The same way a dhampire has the good points of vampires but none of the bad points.

I'm sorry your parents are idiots. Mine are the exact same. I really wish we could choose our parents. It'd also be nice if every person was tested for asperger/autism/adhd/anything else when they begin school.

I was diagnosed when I was...I don't remember, over 20, and that's only because I happened to read about asperger and demanded my psychologist sends me to tests. To make sure the world is as unreal and circus-like as possible, my psychologist told me "Yeah, actually, you are in an asperger/people with potential asperger group, we just never told you because we saw no need to." If I had never happened to study asperger and demand my psychologists to send me to tests, I'd still be undiagnosed and wouldn't know I have asperger.

But let me ask you a question. If 99,999% of people had autism or asperger, would you consider yourself a subhuman? Maybe the problem isn't that you have autism, maybe the problem is that not everyone has autism. It's easy to think majority=correct, humans are brainwashed to think themselves sub-servant to the majority. That said, if getting rid of my asperger meant getting rid of the sensory issues, I'd do it in an instant.

Reactions: TakeMeBack07, Red and virginiawoolf
B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
i think you should feel good if you are not like the monsters who call themselves the human race.

Sorry if this doesn't help you to believe that your greatest hope of being anything else but part of a species of monsters is if you are not normal.

Reactions: filthyrottendirty