• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
I've been interested in this method for a while, and I've gotten to the point where I can reliably compress my carotid arteries by pulling a cord/rope around my neck (I've never actually passed out because it requires a lot of force to hold it in place, and I get too weak to hold it before I fully pass out - I'm certain I would if I could somehow keep holding onto the rope). However, I've seen people say this method is unreliable or has never actually worked, and I'm wondering if I'm missing something because this just feels too easy.

My only theory is that it's somehow harder to get the angle/compression right when tightening it properly, instead of just holding it. I do notice that it works best when I hold it right under my jaw, which might be harder to achieve when I'm not holding it. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how I would test it more accurately since holding it is the "failsafe" for me, and the effects happen too quickly to rely on loosening/releasing anything. Still though

Does anyone have experience with this? am I missing something, or is it really this easy?

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
I haven't tested it but I've gone through the guide and it's one of the top methods I'd consider. Night-night uses the mechanical principal behind the rear naked choke martial arts move. If done right it takes very little time pass out and die. The guide says to use sand bags from the the corn hole toss game. This takes out the guess work to fully isolate the carotid as the dispersed pressure from the bags simulates one's neck being wedged between the forearm and bicep in the choke move with the ratchet strap applying consistent pressure. I don't see how this can be tested safely aside from having someone actually perform the rear naked choke until you tap out and they can instantly release it.